No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Nigel Smart on Pirie St. Would have thought he would be at the club for any announcement. May still be a bit of a wait.
I'm of the belief that Smart isn't told a single thing at the club anymore. He probably knows less than Rucci.

"Nige! Shouldn't you be at West Lakes?"

"Why is that?"

"The Dangerfield presser"

"What? What Dangerf.... I gotta run!"

I think that is a bit of a stretch mate.

Walsh didn't leave us - he was taken from us.
Woosha didn't leave us - he came to us and supported us.
Danger is leaving us - like Buddy left Hawks, like Ablett left Geelong, like Beams left Collingwood ... etc

We are building, and Dangerfield is going to miss it. No worries, best of luck to you and your family. The club is bigger than even Dangerfield guys and girls. Wait and see what happens, it is not such a bad thing - it is just a thing.

tumblr_inline_nifwsbAimK1rqw7i5.gif

It's my opinion of him and the opinion of other people who know him well. If anyone in here went to the Alma Saturday night I'd be keen to hear their opinions too.
What happened at the Alma on Sat? What particular aspect of personality came out?

Danger is leaving us - like Buddy left Hawks, like Ablett left Geelong, like Beams left Collingwood ... etc

We are building, and Dangerfield is going to miss it. No worries, best of luck to you and your family. The club is bigger than even Dangerfield guys and girls. Wait and see what happens, it is not such a bad thing - it is just a thing.

Nice post - although, Dangerfield leaving us is an out and out bad thing. No other way around it.

it's easy to say we should be lining up more sa players, problem is victoria clubs usually hoover up the high draft picks, and sa continue to just churn out quality youngsters that end up having careers at cellar dweller clubs.

content that there was very little the club could do when it came to retaining dangerfield. im not happy about it by any stretch, but i get it.

Walsh leaves us, Woosha gone, Danger gone...everyone abandoning us. This is the point where my hope for the future of the club is being extremely tested. But it's important we keep the faith.

With or without him, I'm still confident in the team we have raised. We will be fine as long as we keep our composure and keep climbing the mountain.

I am not gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel sorry for the poor bastards who actually thought he was staying.
Why, what have I lost by holding out hope to the end? In what way am I any worse off than someone who decided he was gone six months ago? Personally, I feel sorry for everyone who feels they need to prove what hardened know-alls they are.

Just super confident that we'll win a flag b4 Danger ......in fact if i were a betting man i sincerely doubt Dangerfield will ever be premiership player
Given the sort of luck that this team has had for the last 10 years, I don't like our chances.

Having said that, if we can get a couple of 1st round picks for Dangerfield, I am confident that our list management team will make the most of it and make us into a better team. 2016 will depend on what we do this trading period but 2017 is the year to pencil in.

I still think if we can replace Dangerfield with Redden and reformed Bennell we come out in front in terms of balance and depth. Add a hopefully fully fit Brad Crouch and we are a very good and reasonably deep midfield.

I would love to know if we are considering Bennell and it will take some convincing to get Redden to West Lakes but its not impossible.

I think we are more "primed" to make a run at it over the next few years than Geelong if we can make the most out of Dangerfield's departure. Having said that J. Selwood, Dangerfield and Motlop is a ****ing good midfield.

Oh nah didn't mean Walsh and Woosha deliberately...my apologies, typing on a forum does not translate the way I meant it hey?
Just over the past week, went from optimistic to fairly pessimistic about everything since we are in a bit of a shambles. Still just sucks that we build up this unit that is on the right track and then Danger performs a full Judas when we need him the most. But there is always hope; I mean, Buddy left and so far Hawthorn have not missed him a bit and are just fine without him, maybe things could be the same for us?

And BrissyCrow , you are right :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back