No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If that was even a remote possibility why
would we be the ones to trade down?

They are the ones that should be kicking in sweeteners. Also if we knee danger was gone, surely picking a danger clone like cockatoo would have shot up the priority list.

I think you are clutching at straws big fella. It remains nothing more than a very bad decision.

The swap or the rating of Lever ahead of Cockatoo?

Last edited:
If that was even a remote possibility why
would we be the ones to trade down?

They are the ones that should be kicking in sweeteners. Also if we knee danger was gone, surely picking a danger clone like cockatoo would have shot up the priority list.

I think you are clutching at straws big fella. It remains nothing more than a very bad decision.
Simples.

Wanted/needed Lever the most. Wanted both. Knew Lever would remain until pick 14 but Cocky wouldn't. Did the talkies with the cats. Thumbs up wink wink.
End of season, see ya Danger, Hello Cocky, oh look, Lever is now ready for a run. Both of them. ****ing masterstroke!! It's a done deal.:thumbsu:

Simples.

Wanted/needed Lever the most. Wanted both. Knew Lever would remain until pick 14 but Cocky wouldn't. Did the talkies with the cats. Thumbs up wink wink.
End of season, see ya Danger, Hello Cocky, oh look, Lever is now ready for a run. Both of them. ****ing masterstroke!! It's a done deal.:thumbsu:
Cockatoo for Danger is a master-stroke ???

Cockatoo for Danger is a master-stroke ???
NO. Wouldn't have Lever as well, unless Cats agreed to this obviously cunning masterstroke. Cocky would be playing for whoever had Geelong's pick….Danger wouldn't want to go to that team would he? All along we will have to deal with Geelong. Am I right or am I right?

Simples.

and Cocky just extended his contract to the end of 2017...

Plus we upgraded R2 and R3 picks from memory which netted us Jenkins.

We got R1 and R2, flipped R3 and gave them Gunston and R4, from memory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would Geelong do that, when they know they can get Danger for free via Free Agency?
I'd put us getting Cockatoo out there in lala land, but do you think there's a chance we turn around and offer Motlop a huge deal, and the Danger free agency turns into a trade so everyone avoids a drawn out restricted process?

I'd put us getting Cockatoo out there in lala land, but do you think there's a chance we turn around and offer Motlop a huge deal, and the Danger free agency turns into a trade so everyone avoids a drawn out restricted process?

We may make an offer to him but if he comes to SA, he is going to Port Power.

Geelong are in the box seat with this deal, they don't need to do us any favors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back