No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be fine with him heading to the Gold Coast.

Rowie saying the club should make a statement in regards to Gill's comments?
They were pretty unprofessional as far as I'm concerned.
What do people think?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

What did Gill say? I missed all of that.

He said:

jMlhB7j.gif

Very unprofessional.

Rowie saying the club should make a statement in regards to Gill's comments?
They were pretty unprofessional as far as I'm concerned.
What do people think?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Just Rowey being a d***! It will achieve nothing. The club hasn't made a statement for months. We're not going to baulk now just because the AFL CEO stuttered and stammered through a question about Danger's future. And on the eve of the biggest game in the history of the club since the last biggest game of the history of the club.

I was firmly in the going camp but seeing Gill on 360 tonight has me rather optimistic.

When Robbi asked him if he knew where Danger was gonna be playing next year it was clear Gill knew the answer which I thought meet nothing but then he was asked if he thought club loyalty was dead and his reply was no and that he felt very strongly on this

I was firmly in the going camp but seeing Gill on 360 tonight has me rather optimistic.

When Robbi asked him if he knew where Danger was gonna be playing next year it was clear Gill knew the answer which I thought meet nothing but then he was asked if he thought club loyalty was dead and his reply was no and that he felt very strongly on this
Ooooooooooooh.

Good pickup.

Maybe he knows aish is staying at Brisbane :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why Gill would even need to know if Danger was staying? If he is leaving, then you'd think we would have enquired about both matching and compo picks and how that would play out with the AFL...I was in the staying camp but took Gills comments as gone.

Not sure why Gill would even need to know if Danger was staying? If he is leaving, then you'd think we would have enquired about both matching and compo picks and how that would play out with the AFL...I was in the staying camp but took Gills comments as gone.
Contracts go through him do they not?

Ditts mocked Danger claiming he hasn't thought about it, Roo joined in and said something like "yeah he wouldn't have thought about it, of course not"

The only way gill knows the answer is if it's Adelaide. Any other scenario would be illegal trading.
Good point, hadn't thought about that.
He's staying. Compare his game day face/team mate love with Tippett & Ablett and it's obvious it's polar opposites apart, he's probably thinking with a couple of good trades + B Crouch we could realistically challenge for a flag as soon as next year. No point leaving unless you get a godfather deal, but with Paddy money has never been an issue, it's more loyalty..take his grandpa for example.

The only way gill knows the answer is if it's Adelaide. Any other scenario would be illegal trading.

Only problem with your logic is the AFL doesn't care about illegal trading.

Like 15-20 players every year rock up to their clubs 3 seconds after the season ends and say "I'm not going to play for you anymore and my preferred club despite never speaking to them because that would be wrong is xx"

Only problem with your logic is the AFL doesn't care about illegal trading.

Like 15-20 players every year rock up to their clubs 3 seconds after the season ends and say "I'm not going to play for you anymore and my preferred club despite never speaking to them because that would be wrong is xx"

It's not actually illegal to have conversations. For the afl to know someone is going to a particularly club is beyond having conversations and would be flaunting the rules in the afl's face. They would not stand by idly in such a case.

Unless papers are lodged for Adelaide that is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back