Records your club is proud of!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

What are the records that your club and supporters love boasting about. For example Carlton and Essendon supporters are rightly proud of their 16 flags. For me the following records are worth boasting about
- Only team to win four flags in a row in VFL/AFL
- Only team to go through a Home and Away season undefeated
- First Team to win flag, brownlow and goalkicking in same year.
- 14 flags (certainly worth boasting about to 13 clubs)

What about your team, what records do they hang their hat on.

2000 being the most dominant season a club has ever had

Unfortunately not a proven record as one team went through a home and away season undefeated and also had a higher percentage. But there is nothing wrong with second in this case. :D

Unfortunately not a proven record as one team went through a home and away season undefeated and also had a higher percentage. But there is nothing wrong with second in this case. :D

i thought you had created this thread just to argue that point.

way to ask a question and then disagree with the answers you dont like.

PS bottom line is winning the grand final properly makes it the most dominant season ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

umm correct me if im wrong, but wasnt collingwoods unbeaten season during or just after the war, where the league was in shambles? Essendon's 2000 season was at a time when the sport was more competitive and professional, which means it was a much greater achievment. End of story

Pre-Season Flag.
All but one H&A Game.
Every final, including the biggest winning margin in finals history. (I think at least).
Premiership.

We win football.

What are the records that your club and supporters love boasting about. For example Carlton and Essendon supporters are rightly proud of their 16 flags. For me the following records are worth boasting about
- Only team to win four flags in a row in VFL/AFL
- Only team to go through a Home and Away season undefeated
- First Team to win flag, brownlow and goalkicking in same year.
- 14 flags (certainly worth boasting about to 13 clubs)
It's a little sad that you have to go back to the 1920's to find something to be to proud of. Even Melbourne fans only have to go back to the 50's.

biggest avg losing margain in the home and away season
2008- 86

most all australians in the one year
2007-9
2008-8

Biggest win in the west
135 points

biggest winning margain
unsure

highest score
235ish?

most wins in a home and away season