Autopsy Review: 2024 QF v. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

After tonight’s performance, sack Hinkley tomorrow morning. Use the rest of the week for your interim coach to show some tough love to the playing group so you come out guns blazing against the Hawks/Dogs. Give Horne-Francis the captaincy for the game as he looked to be the only one putting in effort all night.

Good luck regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Saw the vision before the game cats were jumpin around havin a good time pregame meanwhile hinkley stairing everyone down like the sith lord he is and who woulda guessed drew shits himself first possy go figure. I reckon finals arent scary but kern does his mental ****ery to instill this belief into our club. I mean which kind of ****head thinks its a good idea to surprise his own team and sub his star player. Was always going to deflate the team why wouldnt you just tell them straight up

Sinn in Mcentee out = DBJ forward and we gain an extra player instead of inanimate carbon rod. But now we probably throw Sinn into a cut throat semi final and then blame him for shitting the bed when he should of been playing two weeks ago

Dixon is a fairy
Rozee is a fairy
Mead is terrible

I get that it's not easy to extract yourself, but y'all just have to. This lot simply ain't worth the emotional and financial investment. Quit your memberships and find something better to do. Spend more time with your family and friends, go on winter holidays, anything. Tell the club to stick their memberships and "gameday experience" (LOL) where the sun don't shine. They don't deserve you.

I get that it's not easy to extract yourself, but y'all just have to. This lot simply ain't worth the emotional and financial investment. Quit your memberships and find something better to do. Spend more time with your family and friends, go on winter holidays, anything. Tell the club to stick their memberships and "gameday experience (LOL) where the sun don't shine. They don't deserve you.
Aww gee m8, you mean you don't enjoy the perfect pear?

Dangerfield talking about how the Geelong coaches had 2 weeks to prepare and they had a plan for the game.

Meanwhile at Port's...
Working Wednesday Morning GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did something happen we don't know about? You were only 20 pts down at half time yet the tv footages of the port players in the room were shocking. You could tell the game was gone.
Yes...they realised they were soft ***** and didn't want to play anymore

I get that it's not easy to extract yourself, but y'all just have to. This lot simply ain't worth the emotional and financial investment. Quit your memberships and find something better to do. Spend more time with your family and friends, go on winter holidays, anything. Tell the club to stick their memberships and "gameday experience" (LOL) where the sun don't shine. They don't deserve you.

I’ve had a pretty shit year to be honest but I can’t even imagine how much worse it would be if let myself take this crap seriously.

Honestly can't believe that happened.

Forget the past and everything, that performance was just so incredibly bad.

The team that's showed up the last 6 weeks was by far and away the best side we've seen in the last 5 years, but tonight was as bad as it gets.

What an absolute embarrassment. How the **** do you motivate yourself to go again after watching that. I have zero interest in buying a ticket and wish I didn't waste money on it tonight. Just can't believe I have wasted 3 qtrs of my time at that game before heading home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Review: 2024 QF v. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back