Review REVIEW GWS vs DOGS YES WE ARE IN THE ******* GRAND FINAL! YOU ******* BEAUTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Well in Doggies, you made by mate cry with joy. Something he hasn't seen in his lifetime is coming up next week (and I daresay that it applies to 98% of you on here as well!)

Must have taken some heart for those old time fans to stick through for so long. Enjoy it, but most importantly - WIN! :)

So proud of my doggies! Been crying! I can't believe i have waited 38 years to watch my beloved doggies make it to the GF. Now lets do it! I live and work in geelong and today i was wearing my bulldog scarf proud at the shops. So many wonderful Geelong supporters cheering for my doggies as i walked past them. Just so proud at the moment! Oh yeah Darryn Lyons that was me at your Elephant and Castle today and u gave me a thumbs up even when ur cats didn't make it. :thumbsu:

What a win!!!! Enjoy it as the loyal fans you are, fully deserved. Great team and coach. Have a great week and for what it's worth I reckon you have Sydney covered.
Appreciate it so much mate. If we can do it, no reason why your boys can't next year! Richo is an amazinh coach. And your forward line and midfield can beat anyone on its day!

I want to say congrats on making it to the grand final, it's definitely a massive victory for you and your club!

Looking forward to a cracking game next week although I'll stop short of wishing u luck.

Congrats on the victory and enjoy the week ahead. See you at the big dance!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the eff will we get grand final tickets
if you miss out in the ballot just look in gumtree. Fans from Dockers, Eagles, Hawthorn will have grand final tickets they purchased earlier in the year. I got mine last season on Brownlow medal night from a dockers fan. Paid double the price but i dont regret it one bit.

Underdogs love underdogs.

I've never felt this way after an opposition side's final, but I've got goosebumps and my heart is still pumping.

My GRANDFATHER was my age the last time you boys won your last grand final.

After the heartache and disappointment of following a underdog side, to see another absolutely give it to the handouts of the AFL is something really special.

I hope you boys win the whole damn thing, it would be something I'll remember for the rest of my life, even as a St.Kilda supporter.

Whilst our two clubs jab back and forth at each other lets just side with each other from here on, two underdog clubs going against powerhouses built and stood up from the AFL's backing. We both get none of that. NONE.

Go out and do it boys.

Also please change the lyrics of the four seasons "what a night" to;

Oh, what a night
Late September, back in twenty-16
What a very special time for me
As I remember, what a night
Oh, what a night
You know, I didn't even know his name
But I was never gonna be the same
What a Bontempelli, what a night
Oh, I
I got a funny feeling when he walked in the rooms
Hey, my
As I recall, he ended it just before the Dogs' tune
Oh, what a night
Hypnotizing, mesmerizing me
He was everything I dreamed he'd be
Giant's surrender, what a night
And I felt a rush like a rolling bolt of thunder
Spinning my head around and taking my body under
Oh, what a night
Oh, I
Got a funny feeling when he walked in the rooms
Hey, my
As I recall, he ended it just before the Dogs' tune
Oh, what a night
Why'd it take so long to win the fight?
Seemed hopeless without Lin Jong, but now it seems so right
What a Bontempelli, what a night

Hahahaha...GO THE DOGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Big thank you!!!!!!! Dogs and Saints have always had that one flag thing between em but I really appreciate your sentiments. Hope its the Dogs and Saints going at it in the future - we've had some great battles and I hope there's more to come.

Thanks again to you and all the awesome opposition supporters in here giving us your well wishes. We hope to be hated in the future .... but we're all soaking in this love at the moment!

GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big thank you!!!!!!! Dogs and Saints have always had that one flag thing between em but I really appreciate your sentiments. Hope its the Dogs and Saints going at it in the future - we've had some great battles and I hope there's more to come.

Thanks again to you and all the awesome opposition supporters in here giving us your well wishes. We hope to be hated in the future .... but we're all soaking in this love at the moment!

GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mate you should be happy! As much as it would've hurt you, to get through in 2009 was a similar feeling. And in 1997 was the same (21 years between GF's)...but this is so much more. 55 years! You guys really deserve it, I would've felt sick if the Giants got over the top.

I hope we can compete deep into finals for years to come! But for now it's all about the Dogs, honestly it's probably the Swans v the rest of the country really...everybody loves to see the underdog get up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Review REVIEW GWS vs DOGS YES WE ARE IN THE ******* GRAND FINAL! YOU ******* BEAUTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back