Review REVIEW GWS vs DOGS YES WE ARE IN THE ******* GRAND FINAL! YOU ******* BEAUTY

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_inline_nt0dkb9BlG1qkhtip_500.gif

hsGz4zF.gif

I spent the week hoping GWS would cream the Doggies, I was sick and tired of listening to the radio presenters talk about the Bulldogs supporters all week and how good it would be..

As soon as the fourth Quarter came around, I found myself barracking for the dogs as hard as I've barracked for the Saints in the last year. What a fantastic story, just a brilliant game.
The Doggies just wanted it more. GWS had a fair crack, but the Doggies just went harder and you could tell they wanted it more.

Fabulous game.

Go Doggies

Amazing fightback, thought we were ****** after they got the first couple of the last.

Ended up doing laps of the house after Bonts goal, then the next ten minutes was nervy as hell, but when Stringer broke away and set up Dickson it all came out of me, did another lap of the house went outside shouting go the Doggies etc

Just amazing, don't know how I will treat next week but, Go Doggies :)

I spent the week hoping GWS would cream the Doggies, I was sick and tired of listening to the radio presenters talk about the Bulldogs supporters all week and how good it would be..

As soon as the fourth Quarter came around, I found myself barracking for the dogs as hard as I've barracked for the Saints in the last year. What a fantastic story, just a brilliant game.
The Doggies just wanted it more. GWS had a fair crack, but the Doggies just went harder and you could tell they wanted it more.

Fabulous game.
Mate, I felt the same towards your mob in the Draw. Seeing Hayes and Goddard nailing clutch goals I just thought ah **** it, cmon Sainters, swallowed my pride and just thought they deserve it.

Anyways, cheers man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Underdogs love underdogs.

I've never felt this way after an opposition side's final, but I've got goosebumps and my heart is still pumping.

My GRANDFATHER was my age the last time you boys won your last grand final.

After the heartache and disappointment of following a underdog side, to see another absolutely give it to the handouts of the AFL is something really special.

I hope you boys win the whole damn thing, it would be something I'll remember for the rest of my life, even as a St.Kilda supporter.

Whilst our two clubs jab back and forth at each other lets just side with each other from here on, two underdog clubs going against powerhouses built and stood up from the AFL's backing. We both get none of that. NONE.

Go out and do it boys.

Also please change the lyrics of the four seasons "what a night" to;

Oh, what a night
Late September, back in twenty-16
What a very special time for me
As I remember, what a night
Oh, what a night
You know, I didn't even know his name
But I was never gonna be the same
What a Bontempelli, what a night
Oh, I
I got a funny feeling when he walked in the rooms
Hey, my
As I recall, he ended it just before the Dogs' tune
Oh, what a night
Hypnotizing, mesmerizing me
He was everything I dreamed he'd be
Giant's surrender, what a night
And I felt a rush like a rolling bolt of thunder
Spinning my head around and taking my body under
Oh, what a night
Oh, I
Got a funny feeling when he walked in the rooms
Hey, my
As I recall, he ended it just before the Dogs' tune
Oh, what a night
Why'd it take so long to win the fight?
Seemed hopeless without Lin Jong, but now it seems so right
What a Bontempelli, what a night

Hahahaha...GO THE DOGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The clever toe poke late in the fourth quarter by Matthew Boyd which resulted in Marcus Bontempelli kicking the goal moments later was the decisive passage of play in the game.
Yeah I remember that

Hopefully it's our Scarlett, Ablett, Chapman moment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back