Richmond’s next senior coach pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it’s just this thread that’s driving me mad. Lol

I still think it’s taking too long but I appreciate you all trying to pull me away from the crazy.

I do hope you all are right and it’s just the process they’ve decided to use, but no offence but the ‘process’ sucks.
I’m not concerned
It’s just us projecting our own impatience because we don’t actually know what is going on and assume that means nothing is happening when that isn’t the case

Our final two candidates know they are the final two and have so for a few weeks now so no doubt they have both started kicking tyres about assistants (as I’m sure Livo, Heartley and Gale have as well) and putting preliminary plans in place should they be successful to hit the ground running either way

Would love that purely for the lols

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chelsea Women Burn GIF by Barclays WSL

The longer this drags on the further behind the eightball this leaves us. Yes we have list management and fitness conditioning staff but surely the new coach would have a large say in these areas, especially list management
how did gws announce their new coach in the bye week before finals yet we are in prelim week and still no announcement. also dimma left in farrken may compared to cameron late in the season

They said September in July & pre grand final a few weeks ago so seems like they are just sticking to the timeline they set for themselves

It’s only we (supporters) who have been acting like it’s been drawn out when it was always going to be the case and actually right on track
They didn’t say which grand final so I guess all is good

they would have interviewed candidates during the season if the decision was made when it was...
Exactly they didn’t interview him on the 21st when the season ended and made a snap decision on the 22nd club apologists

Which was after the season had ended.

Even so, appreciate that there probably was a process that occurred during the last week of the season; still didn’t occur in May when Cameron resigned.

My point still stands that it isn’t from June that the process would start.
So they interviewed everyone on the 21st when the season ended appointed on the 22 nd , I’m selling this tunnel in Melbourne it goes under the yarra and comes out the other side, what were we doing for nigh on 4 months?

12 pages in and SunshineBoy taking the lead. Bojangles17 can't be bothered anymore, pretty much like our club board's decision on a new coach.
That’s only because a new thread was started, I will slink back to my corner, but I guess GWS interviewing and making a decision in 1 day as RockJobster0312 is intimating was the wrong decision

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe it’s just this thread that’s driving me mad. Lol

I still think it’s taking too long but I appreciate you all trying to pull me away from the crazy.

I do hope you all are right and it’s just the process they’ve decided to use, but no offence but the ‘process’ sucks.
We don’t get offended , well at least I don’t, occasionly

This is exactly why Dimma walking mid season was the best thing for us and him, dragging it out for another year would have been painful.
Yet here we are

That’s only because a new thread was started, I will slink back to my corner, but I guess GWS interviewing and making a decision in 1 day as RockJobster0312 is intimating was the wrong decision
One day? they would have had Dimma lined up before the season started.

Not sure what the rush is, as long as whoever we pick wins a flag next year I'm okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back