• Andrew McQualter

Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade, father son, trade, trade, and yeah I'll give you selwood.
where tyhey were originly selected,, and they changed the father son riule after hawkins
he would have been pick 1 otherwise
smith pick ist round 2010
danger ist round 2007
rohan ist round 2009
selwood 1st round 2006

where tyhey were originly selected,, and they changed the father son riule after hawkins
he would have been pick 1 otherwise
smith pick ist round 2010
danger ist round 2007
rohan ist round 2009
selwood 1st round 2006
Yeah. My point was most of them were acquired, not drafted in the 1st round by the cats. We can do the same.

Yze has not been good enough to get several senior gigs now. Was part of a crap culture at Melbourne.

McQualter is the last assistant we have left after all our best coaching talent was picked up by other clubs. He’s also shown he won’t make tough calls on the senior guys still playing. If he gets the gig I’ll be concerned. We need some new ideas.

Both are Underwhelming options.

Newman comes from a poor playing culture and then has been a part of a mostly poor period at Hawthorn. Not ideal.

Can’t help but be concerned with our options.

Maybe we will consider Jarrad Schofield or someone similar who has had plenty of success coaching their own team at state level and has been a part of wining cultures when playing?

Yze’s time as forward coach at Whoreforn was blessed with ihigh draft picks in Buddy and Roughead . Likewise His time as midfield coach at Shemonds has included Traca , Oliver and Gone .
Those groups of players could make Billy Brownless look knowledgeable .
I think we need someone with experience with building a group with modern game style knowledge . Newman should be the leading candidate given where we are at .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yze has not been good enough to get several senior gigs now. Was part of a crap culture at Melbourne.

McQualter is the last assistant we have left after all our best coaching talent was picked up by other clubs. He’s also shown he won’t make tough calls on the senior guys still playing. If he gets the gig I’ll be concerned. We need some new ideas.

Newman comes from a poor playing culture and then has been a part of a mostly poor period at Hawthorn. Not ideal.

Maybe we will consider Jarrad Schofield or someone similar who has had plenty of success coaching their own team at state level and has been a part of wining cultures when playing?

lol there is a reason that Mini is the only assistant no one poached maybe..

I love how we had them all and somehow, we ended up with literally the last one that no one ever even showed any interest at all in

Being part of Wesgles culture isn’t a positive. 💊 💊 💊

Goodwin terrible coach lol. Melb fans believe Yze and Williams premiership coach’s

At the end of the day, perhaps good coaches can be shit blokes too

Bomber Thompson, James Hird, Dimma, Goodwin, Laidley. More than a few coaches have found themselves in that boat in recent years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back