• Andrew McQualter

Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does feel like the club has dragged its heels with this. Having our coach gone in round 10, you would’ve thought that in 14 weeks we could’ve completed the process by now. Giants and Pies both did pretty extensive processes to find their new coaches and they were announced once the H&A season ended.

Meh Shaun "Bombs Away then Runs Away" Grigg - overrated player, overrated coach.:$
insert slander of player and/or coach when they decide not to join Richmond after being highly regarded in the preceding days

Please.

insert slander of player and/or coach when they decide not to join Richmond after being highly regarded in the preceding days

Please.
LMAO - couldn't give a stuff that he didn't join us - and never rated him as a player, defensively unaccountable and his delivery into our forward 50 was just brainless bombs more often than not that only briefly paid off under the chaosball game plan.In fact his disposal in general was ordinary. :$

Not sure how you can rate him as a coach, he has never coached with us.

Plus, some of the best coaches were mediocre players.
The coach part was a gag - but we also can't say we've just missed out on the next Clarko in waiting based on him being an assistant at a side that also just missed the 8 and only won a flag on the back of dodgy rule changes tailored to suit them.:$

Last edited:
anyone know who is still in contention or on the 'short list'

Newman gone quiet?

Any truth to Grigg interest?

Gia was a big push i think?

Yze might have missed too many previous attempts?

No one really jumping out at all ....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newman gone quiet?

If it’s is Yze club is doing the respectful thing and letting him finish the year with Melbourne. Newman much the same. I think Mini and X must be out otherwise if that decision was made it would be announced. The timeline suggests it’s someone who is still involved in finals.
Make no mistake if Yze or Newman has been told it’s them they would be already sounding out assistants. I don’t buy into this asleep at the wheel bullshit that is getting sprouted here.

Newman gone quiet?

It's down to Mini, Yze, Newman and Clarke.

Man are you all still melting because we haven’t got a coach? Here’s a new idea, how about we trust the club to know what they’re doing? I mean we still have about 90% of the administration in place that helped deliver us 3 flags. Just an idea of course, keep melting if you all want.

Also congrats Grigga, good get for GC coaching group if true.

Seriously wtf is the club doing? Make a decision already, its been months.

While we dick around with this decision, other coaches are poaching the top assistants. Just read Dimma is now targeting Grigg as an Assistant. Didn't he pull himself out of the Main Coach role? If Grigg is happy being an assistant, him alongside Newy would be a great base to rebuild the club on. We need to make our call and get our arse moving on getting the best Assistants team in the business

Seriously wtf is the club doing? Make a decision already, its been months.

While we dick around with this decision, other coaches are poaching the top assistants. Just read Dimma is now targeting Grigg as an Assistant. Didn't he pull himself out of the Main Coach role? If Grigg is happy being an assistant, him alongside Newy would be a great base to rebuild the club on. We need to make our call and get our arse moving on getting the best Assistants team in the business
He's not targeting him, he has actually landed him.

Grigg going to GC as an assistant is probably a good thing if you all want him to coach one day.

Rarely does a coach come from within, so if you want him to coach, he's better of being an assistant elsewhere before the job becomes available again.

Talk about melting over nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back