• Andrew McQualter

Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just doesn't feel like the club is swaggering like it has the biggest D and the deepest pockets at the moment. Felt like we had more people interested in joining us back in the Miller & Wallace days than we do right now
Be patient. Have a feeling the future new coach is still involved in finals. He will be lining up assistants and staff in the background if so.

100% agree

If thats Yze then i'm not sure if i want to be patient. Not inspired by him tbh. I googled a bunch of different interviews with him last night and he appears to have a sound footy mind, but as a speaker and a leader im not sure he has the chops.

Seems nervous and unsure every interview ive seen, even when its just an internal club website one. He doesn't really command your attention at all. Seems a very nice guy, good heart - but leading a footy club demands more i think. Especially when you have a group that is somewhat wounded atm

Man are you all still melting because we haven’t got a coach? Here’s a new idea, how about we trust the club to know what they’re doing? I mean we still have about 90% of the administration in place that helped deliver us 3 flags. Just an idea of course, keep melting if you all want.

Also congrats Grigga, good get for GC coaching group if true.
Well said J.
What would Benny know.lol

if mini played brown and tresize from rd 15 we wouldve made finals
But didn’t we learn so much more from Kmac’s hard running and kicking every ball to either the oppo or in the 5th row

Be patient. Have a feeling the future new coach is still involved in finals. He will be lining up assistants and staff in the background if so.
Yeh I believe, when Melbournes season ends, would be announced shortly later. BoxHill as well if Newman still coach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why melt? Has 2/5ths of * all to do with us
Because the club clearly has no idea what it's doing and is missing out on everyone who is a 'great' option.

Man are you all still melting because we haven’t got a coach? Here’s a new idea, how about we trust the club to know what they’re doing? I mean we still have about 90% of the administration in place that helped deliver us 3 flags. Just an idea of course, keep melting if you all want.

Also congrats Grigga, good get for GC coaching group if true.
Give It To Me Want GIF

From reading about Yze, he is high on skills. So he will have his work cut out to start with, but could be great going forward as we have some talent on our list just needs to be refined & added too with skilled footballers over athletes. Hopefully no more flankers added to our list in the next few years.
Spot on bingo our skills have been atrocious last 2 years hitting targets and kicking in general for me that's the bread and butter in footy.

dimma farrked off in may and its already been 2 months since he was announced as the new gold coast coach meanwhile we havent announced anything

I bet they go around with grimes and nank captains again and louie meehan gets another go

club is too comfortable after a recent dynasty
For me the process should be done and mind you 2 of the final 4 are assistant coaches which is bewildering to me just in that puzzling.

Coach needs time to evaluate playing group , trades and recruitment , assembling his team etc.

I still maintain I trust Gale and Balmey 💯 but the footy department has dropped standards big time since our flag years.

Does feel like the club has dragged its heels with this. Having our coach gone in round 10, you would’ve thought that in 14 weeks we could’ve completed the process by now. Giants and Pies both did pretty extensive processes to find their new coaches and they were announced once the H&A season ended.
And how we come to the conclusion 2 of the final candidates are assistant coaches never herd off.

For me the process should be done and mind you 2 of the final 4 are assistant coaches which is bewildering to me just in that puzzling.

Coach needs time to evaluate playing group , trades and recruitment , assembling his team etc.

I still maintain I trust Gale and Balmey 💯 but the footy department has dropped standards big time since our flag years.
You would hope whoever is going to be the man he has told the club who he wants as assistants and they would be sounding them out , this would have leaked, I don’t believe they have made a decision or it the incumbent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back