• Andrew McQualter

Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have no senior coach right now to hire anyone else.
Its not a money thing

Its an opportunity thing. Right now the appeal of going to sunny GC with a trip prem coach with a very exciting list with academy stars coming in is way mor appealing than our circumstances.

like I said before Dimma and the board really fukked us with no succession plan and allowing list changes to roll the dice again in a last dance move.

Karen Cornes makes sense now with this situation and it makes me sick
I agree Dimma did about face and jumped ship when things didn't work out not silly.

I wonder if we are going to pull one of our classic stunts like we do in the draft and pick some campaigner that nobody has ever heard of
reece conca welcome home

From memory Kingsley was announced the gws coach while we wherenstill in the finals

Not sure what is stopping us other than we are uncertain , which is not a good sign tbh
Respect for Melbourne that are in the finals maybe lol. Every club could be different. Just guess work at this stage.

I wonder if we are going to pull one of our classic stunts like we do in the draft and pick some campaigner that nobody has ever heard of
And we’re then left with grainy footage of his bush league coaching performance lol. This has definitely crossed my mind too.

So we are probably going to lose one of Mini or Clarke, maybe both if neither get the top job, as well as replacing the stats guy and void from promoting Mini to senior coach. One of the new line coaches is probably Lambert, then we will need to get in another assistant as well as a Senior coach. Tarrant was doing some coaching back end of the season wonder if he will get a gig as development coach or something of that nature

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we have no senior coach right now to hire anyone else.
Its not a money thing

Its an opportunity thing. Right now the appeal of going to sunny GC with a trip prem coach with a very exciting list with academy stars coming in is way more appealing than our circumstances.

like I said before Dimma and the board really fukked us with no succession plan and allowing list changes to roll the dice again in a last dance move.

Karen Cornes makes sense now with this situation and it makes me sick
People still think the campaigner did the right thing by us

Respect for Melbourne that are in the finals maybe lol. Every club could be different. Just guess work at this stage.
Why respect those campaigners don’t respect us , **** em

if we announce uze before friday blooze will beat the shemans

Exactly
He left us in a hole, no to mention the pipe dream he sold Hopper and Taranto and then fisted them hard.
dimma isnt all there

hes one of those campaigners that choof affects negatively

gold campaigners gonna end in tears

dimma isnt all there

hes one of those campaigners that choof affects negatively

gold campaigners gonna end in tears
I’m watching up in smoke at the moment

Remember when he elbowed some campaigner in the back of the head and his massive gut came out of his jumper?
Was that when he was told to apologise (for the hit, not the gut) and he said, "oh yeah...sorry", lol?

I have a gut feeling it's going to be Chris Newman. I can picture him doing the presser.

If you're not convinced by that then you'll never be convinced 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back