• Andrew McQualter

Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a gut feeling it's going to be Chris Newman. I can picture him doing the presser.

If you're not convinced by that then you'll never be convinced 😉

Leppa and Newy were my choices from the start. They were the logical choices the whole way along. In saying that I am hearing rumours of Yze today so won't be surprised. As long as it's not Mini or X

Leppa and Newy were my choices from the start. They were the logical choices the whole way along. In saying that I am hearing rumours of Yze today so won't be surprised. As long as it's not Mini or X
Agreed.

So betting was suspended after Griggs release from Geelong?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
word is fev is still trying to put a bet on grigg to coach us

please not MQalter,FFS

smpqkq8fub651.jpg

Last edited:
Even if Newey or Yze get the job I think the whole thing has been run like a Victorian Liberal party state election campaign.
A lot of early noise , same bullshit spat out and the useless job for the boys candidates in most seats.
only outcome I will be partially satisfied with is either of Newey or Yze get the gig and the other two dormant candidates get told their services are no longer required at PRO. Griggs was a Monty to go to the GCS bc we stood still as usual . With our soft cap surely we could’ve easily kept him in Melbourne over the drastic changes he is now going to do in moving North.
Too many lattes being sipped and lots of bum slapping being done at Tigerland lately and I think we should all call the Nine networks Crime Stoppers as it’s getting out of hand.

Last edited:
Geeze a lot of experts on the process and what we have and haven’t done from the peanut gallery despite having no actual information on what we have or haven’t done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some posters on punt road end are saying the coach will be announced tomorrow

Geeze a lot of experts on the process and what we have and haven’t done from the peanut gallery despite having no actual information on what we have or haven’t done
Open your eyes or read and see what’s left and it clearly tells you what we’ve done and what we’ve failed to do. Pretty obvious.

Open your eyes or read and see what’s left and it clearly tells you what we’ve done and what we’ve failed to do. Pretty obvious.
If you say so

Or maybe
The club ran a process to narrow down the applicants to a shortlist and continued to vet and interview the said shortlist ensuring the right person is selected from the job based on the criteria outlined

If the coach is Newman, surely he brings across Chaplin, like McRae did with Leppa. If Chaplin can bring the dees defensive structure over, that will go along way to addressing our deficiencies this year

If you say so

Or maybe
The club ran a process to narrow down the applicants to a shortlist and continued to vet and interview the said shortlist ensuring the right person is selected from the job based on the criteria outlined
Fair enough , but does that make you right? Or more correct than others to warrant your original opinionated outcry? So why is a potentially good assistant going thousands of miles North after just building a new home in Victoria? I personally believe it’s been an amateur run operation with mini and X being in the last four. If you were happy with what you witnessed in the last five weeks then I’m sorry your expectations of coaching standards are low.

Fair enough , but does that make you right? Or more correct than others to warrant your original opinionated outcry? So why is a potentially good assistant going thousands of miles North after just building a new home in Victoria? I personally believe it’s been an amateur run operation with mini and X being in the last four. If you were happy with what you witnessed in the last five weeks then I’m sorry your expectations of coaching standards are low.
Who cares if Grigg is going north
We already have one assistant who has played with a fair chunk of our list and Grigg would make another

Aren’t we crying out for fresh ideas and to get away from the same olds being safe at the selection table?

Crazy thought

But let’s actually get some assistants and even a head coach that haven’t been inside our 4 walls aren’t we trying to get away from Hardwicks influence and IP?
You seem to have an inability to let your personal views that are based not very little relevant information cloud your thoughts as to who or wouldn’t be a good coach

As to Mini and Clarke the recent evidence would suggest that our assistants that came from under Hardwick have turned out to be pretty decent (McRae and Kingsley) so it might be possible that Mini and Clarke would be of similar pedigree and ability

Personally I would prefer a fresh voice but I’m happy to admit I don’t actually know either
I have an opinion and could very well be wrong and if one of the other two are selected I would be wrapped for them and the club as well

With reports that both of them have already been head hunted by other clubs if they don’t get the job with us tells me that they might be a little bit better than you give them credit for

Who cares if Grigg is going north
We already have one assistant who has played with a fair chunk of our list and Grigg would make another

Aren’t we crying out for fresh ideas and to get away from the same olds being safe at the selection table?

Crazy thought

But let’s actually get some assistants and even a head coach that haven’t been inside our 4 walls aren’t we trying to get away from Hardwicks influence and IP?
You seem to have an inability to let your personal views that are based not very little relevant information cloud your thoughts as to who or wouldn’t be a good coach
I care and others do. We need a total clean out and that’s based on what was dished up not only this year , but since 2020. . We all have personal views otherwise we wouldn’t be posting. You gave your personal view by potting posters. This nonsense of posters potting others for having a different opinion and even calling them childish names such as bed wetters should not be tolerated .

I care and others do. We need a total clean out and that’s based on what was dished up not only this year , but since 2020. . We all have personal views otherwise we wouldn’t be posting. You gave your personal view by potting posters. This nonsense of posters potting others for having a different opinion other and even calling them childish names such as bed wetters should not be tolerated .
So you want a total clean out but want Grigg back?

Surely you can see the contradiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back