• Andrew McQualter

Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the remaining list, I'm leaning towards Yze. Not sure why he has supposedly gone very close for a number of jobs previously, and missed out, but he has been good for the Dees midfield, and he appears to be the strategic person up in the coaches box on game day, when Goodwin is on the boundary line.

dimma farrked off in may and its already been 2 months since he was announced as the new gold coast coach meanwhile we havent announced anything

I bet they go around with grimes and nank captains again and louie meehan gets another go

club is too comfortable after a recent dynasty

I see the dogs have got rid of another assistant coach, my only concern is by not naming our coach are we leaving it too late to also sign up some quality assistant coaches?
Or do you think if we sign Newman / Yze they will already have a team to come with them?

Last edited:
I see the dogs have got rid of another assistant coach, my only concern is by not naming our coach are we leaving it to late to also sign up some quality assistant coaches?
Or do you think if we sign Newman / Yze they will already have a team to come with them?
don't know when Yze gets his interview but pretty sure Chris has had his
if he left with a good feeling he would have been sounding out people

I see the dogs have got rid of another assistant coach, my only concern is by not naming our coach are we leaving it too late to also sign up some quality assistant coaches?
There'd be nothing official, but I'm certain that one of the questions to any prospective coach would be around their preferred team and their plan to put together a coaching team.

Example it might be something like "talk us through your preferred coaching team structure if you got the role and what that looks like"

That's where they'd answer if they're looking to keep some people from the existing, or bring in people they've worked with, or target people from other succesful clubs, etc.

And as part of that behind the scenes, that's where prospective coaches would be sounding out others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would mean we are reactive. These things are never done on a wim. If Yze has been told the job is his he wouldn’t already be all over who he wants as an assistant

Melt away kids

But I was told by bigfooty that he loves it down on the surf coast yadda yadda yadda.
Can we all just admit that we don't know anything on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back