Club Focus Richmond 2024

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance

Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

Assuming Richmond get Pick 6 for Rioli and Picks 10 and 16 for Bolton:

Hypothetical:

North give: Pick 2 and Pick 40

Richmond give: Pick 6, Pick 16, Pick 21

Any takers?

Richmond likely end up with 1, 2, 10(Bolton), Pick 13(Baker) inside the first round in this scenario.
dr-evil-how-about-no.gif

Assuming Richmond get Pick 6 for Rioli and Picks 10 and 16 for Bolton:

Hypothetical:

North give: Pick 2 and Pick 40

Richmond give: Pick 6, Pick 16, Pick 21

Any takers?

Richmond likely end up with 1, 2, 10(Bolton), Pick 13(Baker) inside the first round in this scenario.
No Way Smh GIF by MOODMAN

would love to see some alternatives
The gap between 2 & 6 is so small I don't think we would trade up from 6. Which is exactly why North fans want to split. If we are talking 9 & something different ball game I reckon.

I prefer we go straight to GC if we want to split 2 for 6 and 12

They get ahead of a Lombard bid

And tigers have to demand something else from them for rioli like a future first
Thats just not going to happen. Would be suicidal for GC. We would obviously just demand pick 2.

would love to see some alternatives
In an even draft I’d rather take #6, #16 & #21 rather than #2 (won’t use #40)

#6 - Lalor/Langford
#16 - Berry/Travaglia/Allan
#21 - Hannaford/Dattoli

Rather than just Jagga. We need depth and class everywhere. Add in #1, #9 & Brisbanes first pick also if we trade our later picks for it and it’s a good start to the rebuild.

I prefer we go straight to GC if we want to split 2 for 6 and 12

They get ahead of a Lombard bid
Except they don't need another young midfielder.

And tigers have to demand something else from them for rioli like a future first
GC absolutely need every pick they can get for next year with the number of kids they'll be trying to match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Focus Richmond 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back