Richmond and Daryl Braithwaite join forces to celebrate decades of irrelevancy

Remove this Banner Ad

96hmkm.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have, I realise Collingworth supporters don't want to discuss their HGH 2010 premiership.

Amazing the leap Collingworth made from 2009 to 2010 and then dropped off so quick, after 2010 it was supposed to be a Coliingworth dynasty.

What happened? Why did all those great Collingworth players drop off so quick?
Nafan became coach

Now back to laughing at Richmond

Why is there no inquisition into why the saints delivered more chokes that decade than the Boston strangler?

We didn't take enough PEDs obviously.

Nafan became coach

Now back to laughing at Richmond

Yeah he is a pretty shit coach but even that doesn't explain how some of their premiership players went from being guns to spuds like Jab Watson.

I got nothin. It's embarrassing. :$

Having said that, the wittiest post in this thread is the title. :rainbow:
Well from you that is almost a compliment so I'll take it!

I wonder if J'aids is letting them use his Group 1 winning racehorse for the event.
of all the teams that I would associate with Polo, Richmond would have to be in the last 2 (along with the Bulldogs)
Richmond have been known to associate with Polo in the past.
main_2007_afl_teamcoach_blue_prize_card_042_dean_polo_tigers.jpg

They were top 4 but got spanked by us and Geelong in the finals, like not in the same ballpark, then 2010 they were suddenly awesome like wtf?

Then they dropped off suddenly when everyone was saying Collingwood would be a dynasty that would win 5 flags in a row as they had a young team.

A lot of players from that team have dropped off since then, Thomas, Swan, Cloke, Heath Shaw even spuds like Heretier and Dawes played well back then.

Why has that never been questioned?

The Essendon performance enhancing drugs scandal went deeper than just them, the AFL don't want to open that can of worms though
Shaw, Swan and Cloke still go alright. And weren't the Saints worldbeaters around the same time and then dropped even quicker? Hmmmmm.........

I wonder if J'aids is letting them use his Group 1 winning racehorse for the event.

Richmond have been known to associate with Polo in the past.
main_2007_afl_teamcoach_blue_prize_card_042_dean_polo_tigers.jpg

Shaw, Swan and Cloke still go alright. And weren't the Saints worldbeaters around the same time and then dropped even quicker? Hmmmmm.........

Always thought it was the umpires, but anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond and Daryl Braithwaite join forces to celebrate decades of irrelevancy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back