Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually agree with this. Roos is putting a hard determined edge to the Dees, whereas Hardwick has turned Richmond into poo dumping surrender monkeys.
Lol, getting all melty at Richmond not taking a practice game against the Teal terribly seriously.
If you want to talk about surrender monkeys, 119 in a Grand Final is the most humiliating capitulation in VFL/AFL history, making your soulless franchise est. 1997 the biggest laughing stock in the >100 year history of the nation's premier aussie rules league.

Lol, getting all melty at Richmond not taking a practice game against the Teal terribly seriously.
If you want to talk about surrender monkeys, 119 in a Grand Final is the most humiliating capitulation in VFL/AFL history, making your soulless franchise est. 1997 the biggest laughing stock in the >100 year history of the nation's premier aussie rules league.
We outscored Geelong in the last nine minutes of the 07 GF.

The message the young Tiggies got from Hardwick could cause the same damage that Melbourne and Carlton's tanking did to those clubs.

I'd be worried. The Tiggies could be in for another 10 years of pain.

For the Tigers, it was an insignificant game against an insignificant club.
For Port, they way their fans are carrying on and melting, this was the most important game in their club's short history.
I'm happy knowing the Tiggy players know that the coach thinks its OK to fly the white flag.

Tiggies: season over before it even began.

We outscored Geelong in the last nine minutes of the 07 GF.

The message the young Tiggies got from Hardwick could cause the same damage that Melbourne and Carlton's tanking did to those clubs.

I'd be worried. The Tiggies could be in for another 10 years of pain.
You mean the message that we dont want our players to get further injuries in a nothing game, Im sure that will cause a revolt amongst the players, what I find funny is how proud some of the puffers are that they finished off so strongly after we played most of the last half with one on the bench compared to Powers six and played the last quarter with 15 men.
Puffers gonna puff.

I'm happy knowing the Tiggy players know that the coach thinks its OK to fly the white flag.

Tiggies: season over before it even began.
I imagine you frothing at the mouth stabbing at the keyboard.

No one apart from Port supporters gives a shit about that insignificant little game against your shitty little club.
Really, truly. No one other than Port supporters cares.

Yeah sure if the season was based on pre season practice matches you puffers would be the new Hawthorn:$
People will be saying that your season was over when you were 1 and 4 after losing to the Dees in round 5, but I'll remind everyone that your season was over halfway through the last quarter of NAB Challenge 3 when Dimma sent the message to his team that quitting is OK.

People will be saying that your season was over when you were 1 and 4 after losing to the Dees in round 5, but I'll remind everyone that your season was over halfway through the last quarter of NAB Challenge 3 when Dimma sent the message to his team that quitting is OK.

Is Dimma the first ever coach to throw in the towel during a game?
How embarrassing.
Even the captain wanted to keep playing. It's a disgrace to not just the AFL, but to the football world in general.

We need to be teaching our kids that QUITTING IS NOT OK!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I imagine you frothing at the mouth stabbing at the keyboard.

No one apart from Port supporters gives a shit about that insignificant little game against your shitty little club.
Really, truly. No one other than Port supporters cares.
The result isn't important. Its the underlying message the team receives that is important.

That was the worst coaching I've seen since Hird said "I know, Supplements!!!"

Wow, you really are upset, your coach has obviously set the tone for your sooking.

The win didn't matter but we played well. Your side capitulated, led by your coach.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the whole club will be looking at that one game at the start of March as the beginning of the end. We're doomed :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back