Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

And in such an important game too.
For shame.
Hardwick seems to be focused on the Home and Away season.
I haven't been following these practice matches, but I hope, like you, Nafan Buckley realises that winning the preseason is the more important thing.

You're battling hard trying to justify a team surrendering prior to the final siren, do you pull out prior to the vinegar stroke?

And in such an important game too.
For shame.
Hardwick seems to be focused on the Home and Away season.
I haven't been following these practice matches, but I hope, like you, Nafan Buckley realises that winning the preseason is the more important thing.
Yes he must be concentrating on the home and away season, as he surely isn't concentrating on the finals.

Sent from my ZTE T792 using Tapatalk

Sack Dimma, trade Jack, retire Rance. Time to start another rebuild. Our season is over.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

I can't believe we went from premiership favourites to no chance in the space of two practice games in Feb/march. This puts an ouchy in my heart :( Come on guys, this is becoming a little mean spirited. Mods, can we wind this thread up early? I'm down to my last post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's more about the message that Hardwick is sending to the players and supporters. He's basically telling everyone at Richmond when the going gets tough just wave the white flag.

I reckon their season and Hardwick's coaching career ended halfway through the last quarter of NAB Challenge 3.

I'm loving this thread. Gonna be some savage bumps. Keep going lads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back