Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

People will be saying that your season was over when you were 1 and 4 after losing to the Dees in round 5, but I'll remind everyone that your season was over halfway through the last quarter of NAB Challenge 3 when Dimma sent the message to his team that quitting is OK.
Well okay you make sure and do that, I know things are slow in Adelaide I just didnt realise how slow:drunk:

The win didn't matter but we played well. Your side capitulated, led by your coach.
I thought we did okay early, then we were 5 men down after half time so 1 v 6 on the bench and still had the same amount of scoring shots as Port at 3/4 time, poor kicking but it was still getting down there, after that well we had 15 v 18 so you ran all over us but certainly nothing to worry about.
Richmond didnt capitulate we just stuck to the plan for the match, certain players were listed to play half a game then 4 injuries messed things up nothing more.
The carry on from some Power supporters is laughable to be honest.

I thought we did okay early, then we were 5 men down after half time so 1 v 6 on the bench and still had the same amount of scoring shots as Port at 3/4 time, poor kicking but it was still getting down there, after that well we had 15 v 18 so you ran all over us but certainly nothing to worry about.
07-minister.jpg

Good you can see something positive out of it at least. The season will tell I guess.

Richmond didnt capitulate we just stuck to the plan for the match, certain players were listed to play half a game then 4 injuries messed things up nothing more.

Agree. Only 2+ goals behind early into the last quarter and you'd played ordinarily most of the match.

Not a good way to head into the season, Port made a similar mistake last year.

We're better than Port. I'm not even worried. Seriously. Far more consistent team.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Agree. Only 2+ goals behind early into the last quarter and you'd played ordinarily most of the match.

We played the last quarter with 15-17 players on the field. When the whips were cracking before the injuries we were all over them.
The fact they couldn't roll us with the garbage that was going down in the last quarter by 10 goals plus was concerning for them.

We played the last quarter with 15-17 players on the field. When the whips were cracking before the injuries we were all over them.
The fact they couldn't roll us with the garbage that was going down in the last quarter by 10 goals plus was concerning for them.

Time will tell how hardwicks mismanagement of his players will unfold. For Hardwick to sook up and try and call the game off while he had his 'leaders' (Richmond speak for go missing in September) sitting on the bench was embarrassing.

What do the 15 players running around busting a gut to cover for their 'leaders' think about them?

I was happy that they fought it out to the end.i thought our attitude during last year's preseason sent a bad message to the players and fans.

We're better than Port. I'm not even worried. Seriously. Far more consistent team.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_kdKdw.gif

Same Nuffie Richmond logic that sez Conca is better than Heppell. LOL

I thought we did okay early, then we were 5 men down after half time so 1 v 6 on the bench and still had the same
amount of scoring shots as Port at 3/4 time, poor kicking but it was still getting down there, after that well we had 15 v 18 so you ran all over us but certainly nothing to worry about.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_delusions dem rule.jpg

Look forward to see you and other deluded Tiger Muppets crash and burn in the waters of reality :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LoL Rihcmond are shit.
Is that based on last year easily beating Power and finishing 4 wins ahead of Hinkleys heroes or our reserves team loss to a strong Freo, our easy win against a slightly undermanned Hawthorn or our loss with half a team against a near full strength power....in a practise match :$

Or did this come to you in a vision:rolleyes:

I donno about you guys, but I have my backup power supply ready for the surge of microwaves in a couple of weeks.
Funny thing is I doubt membership cards even melt in a microwave never tried it myself, then again these urban legends grow when your the biggest club in town.

Its the big difference between a Richmond and a Hawthorn we never give up on our club microwaving a paid for membership has zero impact on the club, a truck load of chickenshit is like a donation to keep PRO looking lush, but voting for a merge well we leave that to the Hawthorns of this World.

Good you can see something positive out of it at least. The season will tell I guess.
Scoreboard is irrelevant at this stage of the year unless your desperately seeking supporters, which neither of our clubs are.

Pre season is really meaningless, as you guys found out last year when all that pre season testosterone about being the main challengers for the flag came to nothing.

Long season ahead and plenty of solid challengers for spots in the 8, wont be easy for any team although we do get the Blues and Bombers twice which is almost like winning the lotto.

Scoreboard is irrelevant at this stage of the year unless your desperately seeking supporters, which neither of our clubs are.

Pre season is really meaningless, as you guys found out last year when all that pre season testosterone about being the main challengers for the flag came to nothing.

Long season ahead and plenty of solid challengers for spots in the 8, wont be easy for any team although we do get the Blues and Bombers twice which is almost like winning the lotto.
Yes you are darn lucky to be one of the few real contenders to get Essendon twice. That alone should shoot you up the ladder percentage and wins wise.

Yeah but that just helps you boost your home and away wins. What you need is games that prep for finals, BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO WIN ONE.

Is that based on last year easily beating Power and finishing 4 wins ahead of Hinkleys heroes or our reserves team loss to a strong Freo, our easy win against a slightly undermanned Hawthorn or our loss with half a team against a near full strength power....in a practise match :$

Or did this come to you in a vision:rolleyes:
The Tiggies could essily be 1 and 8 after 9 rounds. Gee I hope you beat Carlton in round 1 or there could be a non stop convoy of chicken poo laden trucks from Strathbogie to Punt Rd.

Yeah but that just helps you boost your home and away wins. What you need is games that prep for finals, BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO WIN ONE.
Why even think about that, got to get there first, but on the matter of our 3 EF losses, last team to lose 3 EF's in a row won the flag the next year, so history's on our side.

The Tiggies could essily be 1 and 8 after 9 rounds. Gee I hope you beat Carlton in round 1 or there could be a non stop convoy of chicken poo laden trucks from Strathbogie to Punt Rd.
Thats guaranteed, there wont be enough shit in all the land if we stumble against the Blues.

One thing when you support Richmond you always feel alive, comes from living on the edge all the time, the Blues game could always end in the perfect storm but damn we would have to have a real bad day too lose to the fat club.

Consistent with losing finals I guess.
I hear Riewoldt, Deledio, Rance, Chopsticks and Where's Trent are going to watch the rest of the boys train from the Jack Dyer Stand for the rest of the season ... just to mitigate any chance of injury.

Jack Dyer, meanwhile, will be rolling in his grave.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back