Tigerbeau

Debutant
Jun 3, 2007
Woodend
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
Just wondering what some of the richmond supporters on this site have as a sign of their commitment for the yellow and black? Tattoos, done up cars or rooms dedicated to the club? just thought it would be interesting.

Just wondering what some of the richmond supporters on this site have as a sign of their commitment for the yellow and black? Tattoos, done up cars or rooms dedicated to the club? just thought it would be interesting.

No body art or anything like that on me but I did realise just the other day what a nut-bag I was in relation to The Tigers.
When filling up on fuel, to remember which pump I am using I go for the relevant Tiger player number!

No 1) Newey
No 2) Thursty (Like my car... :eek:)
No 3) Lids

etc...

^^^ lmao roachy...i'll start doing that now

I wear number 17 in my footy side
I have Tiger seat covers for my car
I own three guernseys
Formerly had Tiger background and ringtone but I broke that phone:eek:
Tiger theme song on my mp3 player which I listen to at least once a week:eek:...i've got the richo man song on there too lol

edit: and I have a bottle opener tiger key ring too

LOL - good thread.

Likewise, no body art however I have always said if I get a tattoo, it will be the RFC emblem.

My mobile has our theme song as the ringtone
My rear car window has 4 RFC m/ship stickers
My laptop screen saver is is our emblem
My 'favourites' on my laptop is full of RFC forums, sites, etc.
I have yellow and black Tiger runners which I ONLY wear to our games
Obviously have a guernsey, jacket, beanie, about 5 scarves, etc.
A gme day for me starts at least 3 hours before the bounce at a Richmond pub, punt road, etc. and ends many hours after a game, still at a Richmond pub, punt road, etc.
My BBQ has Richmond stickers on either side of it
I 'have' to wear my black jocks on any Richmond game day for supersticious reasons

Nothing too out of the ordinary there but basically the RFC takes no.1 priority in my life!!!

GO THE TIGER!!!

No body art or anything like that on me but I did realise just the other day what a nut-bag I was in relation to The Tigers.
When filling up on fuel, to remember which pump I am using I go for the relevant Tiger player number!

No 1) Newey
No 2) Thursty (Like my car... :eek:)
No 3) Lids

etc...

mate i do that with everything! lmao i have a keyring, i guess that makes me a real diehard :D:thumbsu:

When I moved to Hervey Bay in 2000 one of the first things I did was buy a pair of yellow and black (black background yellow letters) tropical Queensland personalised plates RFC-02. I was very lucky as they were the only ones left in QLD.

Normal Queenslanders wouldn't have a clue what they stand for but I often get asked by true Tigers up here if I follow the mighty Tiges.

Cheers,

HBT.

This might actually sound a little bit sad but I actaually have my duffle coat framed and hanging in the garage ( wife would not let me hang it in the house)
It has 20 (Jim Jess) in the midle and four numbers in the corners 34 (Greame Landy) 33 (David Cloke) 22 (Barry Rowlings) and 7 (Mick Malthouse) and on the front it has the numbers 2 (Rob Wiley) 3 (the Flea) 4 (Rainesy senior) 8 (Roachy)

I have a swim once a week - one kilometre in a 25 metre pool = 40 laps. I remember what lap I'm up to by starting with Newy, then Will, Lids, etc, through to Kel Moore (if I feel particularly energetic I may go right up to Kingy).

But I'm not sure if this says anything about being a Richmond supporter. Suggests maybe I should be a Magpies man, because I have trouble remembering the numbers from 1 to 40.

Ok, ive got a couple.

1. Yellow car bonnet with every signature from 2006 on it hanging over my bar.

2. When i last was shopping around for a car, i rang all of the Holden dealerships in my area and asked them what they had in black ( my wife has a yellow car)

3. My wifes car has Tiger plates on it, with my sons birthdate and mine has my daughters.

4. Tiger ringtone, wallpaper and screensaver on mobile.

5. A signed photo of Jack Dyer on my bar which says Go Tigers.

6. Not forgetting my match day ritual (Every Game Day)

- Yellow and Black boxer shorts.
- Footy Socks
- Black Jeans
- Yellow and Black Nikes( which i bought from UK on Ebay)
- Always the same black studded belt.
- RFC polo top.
- Shower + Shave
- Gucci, Envy aftershave.
- 3 trips to the toilet ( 3rd for good luck)

Obviously the usual paraphanalia, scarfs, money boxes and a large Tigers Head hanging over the bar. Nothing really out of the ordinary.

i have
1)richmond member sticker on my car
2)keyring
3)ringtone and wallpaper on mobile
4)screensaver on laptop
5)framed guernsey with richos signature
6)picture of me and richo framed
7)richmond towel
8)richmond media polo and guernsey
9)boxer shorts
10)beanie

Only 1 really...

I have a large Richmond mug given to me as a present and I swear that I would not have a drink out of it until we'd won a premiership... that was 15 years ago ...any chance in my lifetime....any? :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do something similar Haggard with Deal or No Deal on Barry. Picking the Cotchin suitcase always rewards with a nice low price. Picking Pettifer always bites in the arse with the $200,000! Curse him.

When I moved to Hervey Bay in 2000 one of the first things I did was buy a pair of yellow and black (black background yellow letters) tropical Queensland personalised plates RFC-02. I was very lucky as they were the only ones left in QLD.

Normal Queenslanders wouldn't have a clue what they stand for but I often get asked by true Tigers up here if I follow the mighty Tiges.

Cheers,

HBT.

Mate Id spot it (if you were on the Goldy), and Id probably wonder if the Gas was living up here. I have seen a couple around from time to time, and it surprises me how many Tiger stickers I see on cars. I always have a little jump of joy in my heart when I see them and know Im not alone up here:eek:

As for myself Ive always said Ill get a Premiers tattoo when we again win a flag. Im beginning to worry I'll be to wrinkled to work out what it is by the time it comes tho.

Ok, ive got a couple.

1. Yellow car bonnet with every signature from 2006 on it hanging over my bar.

2. When i last was shopping around for a car, i rang all of the Holden dealerships in my area and asked them what they had in black ( my wife has a yellow car)

3. My wifes car has Tiger plates on it, with my sons birthdate and mine has my daughters.

4. Tiger ringtone, wallpaper and screensaver on mobile.

5. A signed photo of Jack Dyer on my bar which says Go Tigers.

6. Not forgetting my match day ritual (Every Game Day)

- Yellow and Black boxer shorts.
- Footy Socks
- Black Jeans
- Yellow and Black Nikes( which i bought from UK on Ebay)
- Always the same black studded belt.
- RFC polo top.
- Shower + Shave
- Gucci, Envy aftershave.
- 3 trips to the toilet ( 3rd for good luck)

Obviously the usual paraphanalia, scarfs, money boxes and a large Tigers Head hanging over the bar. Nothing really out of the ordinary.

i hope you dont follow that ritual in order, your clothes would get very wet :D

Mate Id spot it (if you were on the Goldy), and Id probably wonder if the Gas was living up here. I have seen a couple around from time to time, and it surprises me how many Tiger stickers I see on cars. I always have a little jump of joy in my heart when I see them and know Im not alone up here:eek:

agreed dicey. also surprises me when I see people getting around in Tiger clobber such as hats and even a bloke wearing his guernsey to the supermarket. Might be common occurrences in Melb but is akin to striking gold up here! Saw a member sticker on the back of a car a few weeks ago on a trip up the Bruce...though there are many more pies stickers floating around:eek:

I have a swim once a week - one kilometre in a 25 metre pool = 40 laps. I remember what lap I'm up to by starting with Newy, then Will, Lids, etc, through to Kel Moore (if I feel particularly energetic I may go right up to Kingy).

But I'm not sure if this says anything about being a Richmond supporter. Suggests maybe I should be a Magpies man, because I have trouble remembering the numbers from 1 to 40.

BTW dude...when you are swimming lap 32, do you find yourself gulping in the water?, since you must picture another classic Tiv **** up and begin to piss yourself laughing.;)

agreed dicey. also surprises me when I see people getting around in Tiger clobber such as hats and even a bloke wearing his guernsey to the supermarket. Might be common occurrences in Melb but is akin to striking gold up here! Saw a member sticker on the back of a car a few weeks ago on a trip up the Bruce...though there are many more pies stickers floating around:eek:

I wear my Jumper out quite a bit... Doesnt matter what day of the week and I probably wear it even more after a loss. Maybe that was me at the Supermarket:D

When the old MCC stand was being demolished, including the old Tigers home dressing rooms, we managed to salvage all of the original Tigers signaage including the "Eat Em Alive" signage and the larger than life painted Tiger. Believe it or not, but we asked all o the club representatives at the time and they told us to throw them in the skip...:thumbsdown:

I now have these on my wall in the factory. I do plan to donate them back to the club when the renos at punt Rd are complete...that's if they want them:rolleyes:

When the old MCC stand was being demolished, including the old Tigers home dressing rooms, we managed to salvage all of the original Tigers signaage including the "Eat Em Alive" signage and the larger than life painted Tiger. Believe it or not, but we asked all o the club representatives at the time and they told us to throw them in the skip...:thumbsdown:

I now have these on my wall in the factory. I do plan to donate them back to the club when the renos at punt Rd are complete...that's if they want them:rolleyes:

I am sure if you let them know you have them they would jump at the chance.

- I wear at least one item of Richmond clothing probably 5 days of the week (cap, boxers, socks, polo shirt, sweater).

- I have the framed 2007 team and the first premiership team hanging on my wall in the living room.

- Lots of assorted Richmond stuff throughout the house: stubbie holder, money box, mug, key ring etc

- Desktop background is a picture of me and my kids in Tiger gear crossing the bridge on the way to the Dome.

- Broke up with a girl because she barracked for Collingwood

Tigers Plates on my car
Match worn guernsey (Polo No14)
Tigers member caps, and scarves coming out of my ears!
Tigers hooded jacket
Tigers fleecy tops
2007 Team-signed footy (a birthday gift)
Tigers flags

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond Dedication

Remove this Banner Ad

Back