Richmond is awful

Remove this Banner Ad

Can i just distance myelf from the twit who started this thread ?

I reckon the tiges had a red hot crack and played well...actually enjoyed the game...Simmonds would have made a huge difference.

Thought Richo and Craig Bolton had a great tussle...good to watch...Richo tried his guts out.

I reckon the tiges had a red hot crack and played well...actually enjoyed the game...Simmonds would have made a huge difference.

Thought Richo and Craig Bolton had a great tussle...good to watch...Richo tried his guts out.

Bloody Bolton knows how to play.

Great physical game by the Tigers today. Went hard around the packs and very nearly came through. If they play like that week in and week out then they'll win more then they lose this year.

Be gentle he's not playing with a full deck.

Well Done for being a total jerk to Richmond.

You are a tool Footy Rules.

Footy Rules Australia, you suck.

Hm, haven't seen your work here before Footy Rules Australia, but there's a pretty consistent view of its quality.

Well done son.

So does this change peoples views of Carlton? Richmond played no better today than they did against the blues ?

Yet Carlton only beat the rabble richmond - Sydney scrape home and Richmond are champions that will win more than they lose :confused:

Richmond played way better this week, and to be fair Sydney proabaly played at about 85-90 % of what they are capable of!

Carlton are a middle of the road side at this stage!!

I didn't see the game but the SEN commentary team put that figure at 45-50%...

No team in the AFL would win playing at that level. Sydney were obiviously not completely up and about and richmond were close to their best which was why it was so close. Watching the game it always seemed they had another gear to go up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He always does the big fella. That's why we love him.

you only play as well as your oponent lets you.

Could look at that from both ways. Maybe Richmond played below their best allowing carlton to look better, or maybe carlton played well enough to keep richmond down.

Richmond played way better this week compared to last week of that i have no doubt. :thumbsu:

FAO Footy Rules Australia: Richmond are awful, not is. Basic English.

-------------------------

Not so basic...Richmond is awful. Richmond is one club. The Richmond players are awful. The players are a collective.

(The above statements do not constitute an opinion, they are merely examples.)

looks like the Tiges took it up to last years finalists, a fair effort and sounds like improvement to me.
Heard bits on the radio and found myself cheering for the Tiges, I have since taken medication and please no Get Well PMs :)
Well done Richo.

One Word sums up the difference: EXPERIENCE.

When the game got tight the Swans had the experience and played accordingly the Tigers perhaps got stage fright a little and made some poor decisions.

The poster who mentioned the free kicks. The count was pretty close through the whole game it just was where they were paid that made the difference.

Better EFFORT today than last week. Proud of the young boys.

We are still a long way to be a good team but signs are there, without Simmonds, Thursfield and Brown for now......we at least showed fight today, compared to last week.

We miss Mark Coughlan more than anything I feel.

We are back on that right track....

Btw, well done Sydney, gee Adam Goodes maybe didn't have the best of games, but his running, wow he doesn't stop!

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond is awful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back