Richmond Membership Tally 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got the membership pack today, after the bye. Was paid up in December.

I wasn’t waiting around for the scarf or card (I’m an MCC member and get the Richmond add on) but it’s pretty pox.
The standards have dropped across all facets of the club.

I see hawk supporters walking around with nice scarves with their years of membership plastered over them. We get **** all, a budget to spend at the tiger store that they're banking on ppl not using. It's pathetic

I see hawk supporters walking around with nice scarves with their years of membership plastered over them. We get **** all, a budget to spend at the tiger store that they're banking on ppl not using. It's pathetic
It's embarrassing how cheap they've become. I know it's first world problems but even the stickers are garbage.

To be fair mine did come with the 23 years badge on it. Scarves were much nicer about 10 years ago though, these are very thin. I don’t actually wear the scarves though, I still wear my scarf from when I was a kid. Has been to 100s of games.

To be fair mine did come with the 23 years badge on it. Scarves were much nicer about 10 years ago though, these are very thin. I don’t actually wear the scarves though, I still wear my scarf from when I was a kid. Has been to 100s of games.
In my 27th year somehow something got fkd up and I was given an introductory letter thanking me for my first year!
Only took a call and the issue was swiftly rectified though

im 26 years... came on my scarf, but I hate teh fatc I have to go and "order" it, rather than it just coming when my membership rolls over every Nov
Surely you have plenty of socks to use?

Finally paid up today 27 years straight for me.

im 26 years... came on my scarf, but I hate teh fatc I have to go and "order" it, rather than it just coming when my membership rolls over every Nov
I'm 30 years consecutive, starting 1995.

Just some membership numbers for you, from the year you started. Source is Wikipedia.

1995 (30) - 14,647
1998 (27) - 27,092
1999 (26) - 29,047
2001 (23) - 27,251

Membership actually dropped to 25,101 in 2003. That possibly means that after people not renewing (lost interest, financial concerns, fair-weather, death), even just for a year, you guys might be in the top few thousand for consecutive years of membership. I would actually like to know how many 10, 15, 20, 25, 30,... year members the club has.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm 30 years consecutive, starting 1995.

Just some membership numbers for you, from the year you started. Source is Wikipedia.

1995 (30) - 14,647
1998 (27) - 27,092
1999 (26) - 29,047
2001 (23) - 27,251

Membership actually dropped to 25,101 in 2003. That possibly means that after people not renewing (lost interest, financial concerns, fair-weather, death), even just for a year, you guys might be in the top few thousand for consecutive years of membership. I would actually like to know how many 10, 15, 20, 25, 30,... year members the club has.
I’d just come back from 4 years of backpacking and my first one was bought for me as a gift. Found it a little amusing at the time but was chuffed.
It doesn’t matter to me how we’re doing, I just renew it wherever I am in the world. It’s now a chain that I can’t break

So i just want to touch on something membership based and more so if one is only getting a 3 gamer at that like i have.

I made a late decision to go to the recent scum game and thought i had one game remaining of my 3 game membership, barcode wouldn't show up so i went to the shed thing outside the ground and asked them why, they took my details and said i had used all 3 games, i told them i used only two so which was the third one.

They informed me it was the dreamtime match, ****ing fully ticketed scam that is, as i was 50/50 as too if i attended that game i upgraded a free standing room just in case thinking if i don't attend it wont affect my games...wrong.

They told me even though i didn't attend and the ticket was not scanned into the ground that it still came off my games because i upgraded, i told them i was forced to upgrade because that game was made fully ticketed and they said it doesn't matter.

Well from now on i won't be attending nor upgrading to any future home and away fully ticketed fill the coffers scam games, that means round 1, anzac eve and dreamtime, they can stick that where the sun don't shine especially considering only 72k and 79k turned up for anzac and dreamtime. What a rort fully ticketed games are.

So i just want to touch on something membership based and more so if one is only getting a 3 gamer at that like i have.

I made a late decision to go to the recent scum game and thought i had one game remaining of my 3 game membership, barcode wouldn't show up so i went to the shed thing outside the ground and asked them why, they took my details and said i had used all 3 games, i told them i used only two so which was the third one.

They informed me it was the dreamtime match, ****ing fully ticketed scam that is, as i was 50/50 as too if i attended that game i upgraded a free standing room just in case thinking if i don't attend it wont affect my games...wrong.

They told me even though i didn't attend and the ticket was not scanned into the ground that it still came off my games because i upgraded, i told them i was forced to upgrade because that game was made fully ticketed and they said it doesn't matter.

Well from now on i won't be attending nor upgrading to any future home and away fully ticketed fill the coffers scam games, that means round 1, anzac eve and dreamtime, they can stick that where the sun don't shine especially considering only 72k and 79k turned up for anzac and dreamtime. What a rort fully ticketed games are.
i agree to a point, that the "Ticketed" games are a rort. However, a lot of the unused seats are often in the MCC which aren't accessable, so the numbers are relatively close.

On the other point, if you have a membership, with only GA attached to it, like the 3 gamers, then you know that going in. With any membership, you get what you pay for.

You want a seat gaurunteed, then buy a reserved seat membership.

In your case, at a guess knowing how some systems operate, once you upgraded your ticket, it allocated a different type of ticket to you, and I guess the ticket system is not smart enough to continue to link the use of your second ticket back to the first ticket.

cfl counting no shows in crowd attendance confirmed

no wonder crowds on tv look nothing like the official crowd figure

i agree to a point, that the "Ticketed" games are a rort. However, a lot of the unused seats are often in the MCC which aren't accessable, so the numbers are relatively close.

On the other point, if you have a membership, with only GA attached to it, like the 3 gamers, then you know that going in. With any membership, you get what you pay for.

You want a seat gaurunteed, then buy a reserved seat membership.

In your case, at a guess knowing how some systems operate, once you upgraded your ticket, it allocated a different type of ticket to you, and I guess the ticket system is not smart enough to continue to link the use of your second ticket back to the first ticket.
It should've linked both the membership and ticketek ticket, simple is not to make games fully ticketed. I can't remember the last time fans got turned away from a full house game that wasn't fully ticketed.

I just assumed that me not going that it wouldn't take one of my 3 games off me for non attendance.

I stand so i've never upgraded to a seat, just scan in and go stand but now they even make us standers upgrade to a standing room ticket for those games.

11/7/24-96,270
11/7/23-99,300

Only 2 wins from 16 games doesn’t help sales much :D
we'd be on 105k if we counted under $60 and free like colonwood and carltoon

Thought the Dusty 300 memberships would get us over the line :drunk:
2 wins and still got the most legit membership in the comp

we dont count free and under $60 memberships

the cfl allowed it after 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond Membership Tally 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back