Richmond Tigers 2021 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Now if only Marian Pickett learned how to play he could be Dusty 2.0.

But he's fine with being the next Zac Dawson!

Richmond Supporters: WE'VE GOT 6 PICKS IN THE FIRST 45! WE'RE GOING TO CLEAN UP!

David Zita reports:

List managers believe this year’s draft intake is one of the weakest in years.

Aside from the top few selections, draft experts don’t see many key position prospects and say there are hardly any ruckmen beyond the top 10.

Of course, the national championships later this year will flush out some more talent, but one list manager told foxfooty.com.au: “It’s not the year to stockpile lots of draft picks as it falls off a cliff.”

source: https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/de...t/news-story/b32853b85f58762361e03940dc4d25a0
First question is who the f@ck is David Zita?

Other questions rely on the answer to the first question

And the final nail is driven into the Richmond coffin with a resounding clang.
Stay classy
About 10 years before you started watching footy, a Geelong player lost a kidney in a football incident. I think you'll find we, as Geelong supporters, have more sympathy for your situation than other teams, knowing what it's like

Stop being an enormous ******* Ivory tower flog all the time
Because you're so sincere, so often,
Yep. Depending on the seriousness he might call it quits, I reckon. There's not much more for him to do on a footy field and he's 30
Really the time to speculate that is it? **** me.

So, Gaz should have quit when he did his shoulder at the GC then?

Stay classy

Because you're so sincere, so often,

Really the time to speculate that is it? fu** me.

So, Gaz should have quit when he did his shoulder at the GC then?

I'm sincere when the moment requires it.

You can live with a dodgy shoulder - it can be rebuilt.

Good luck with ****ed internal organs. Lonergan came back from it but he was much, much younger and the road back was long as.

From the Wikipedia article on Lonergan:

"Lonergan decided to continue his AFL career, after considering premature retirement"

As a 22 year old.

Richmond Supporters: WE'VE GOT 6 PICKS IN THE FIRST 45! WE'RE GOING TO CLEAN UP!

David Zita reports:

List managers believe this year’s draft intake is one of the weakest in years.

Aside from the top few selections, draft experts don’t see many key position prospects and say there are hardly any ruckmen beyond the top 10.

Of course, the national championships later this year will flush out some more talent, but one list manager told foxfooty.com.au: “It’s not the year to stockpile lots of draft picks as it falls off a cliff.”

source: https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/de...t/news-story/b32853b85f58762361e03940dc4d25a0
these same gurus let Jack Graham slide to 53, and Shai Bolton to 29.

They also overlooked Lambert, Short etc

That's just 10sec thinking about my own club.

Odds are we trade some of those picks for known talent anyway. Like Narkle.

Liberian came back from it but he was much, much younger and the road back was long as.
Never heard him called that, is that an internal nickname? (not being smart, it may just be autocorrect, just asking)

, 18 contested, 7 clearances, 4 tackles and 6 score involvements.

Idk mate maybe it helps having a 3 time premiership ruck

Dunno about the Premierships. We are all across the long and undistinguished list of pontiacs, sebagos and colibans who have "Premiership Player" on their resume without ever having been worth a pinch of goat shit.

Having the dirtiest player in the game on the ground probably helps though.

I'm sincere when the moment requires it.

You can live with a dodgy shoulder - it can be rebuilt.

Good luck with f’ed internal organs. Lonergan came back from it but he was much, much younger and the road back was long as.

From the Wikipedia article on Lonergan:

"Lonergan decided to continue his AFL career, after considering premature retirement"

As a 22 year old.

Your fooling no one you sad gimp.

1626500755204.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno about the Premierships. We are all across the long and undistinguished list of pontiacs, sebagos and colibans who have "Premiership Player" on their resume without ever having been worth a pinch of goat sh*t.

Having the dirtiest player in the game on the ground probably helps though.

Salty revisionism. Toby was key to the flags.

It's not like grigg or Soldo were carrying Richmond to grand finals.

I've never viewed him as dirty seems passionate inside the laws of the game unless the umps make up rules.

The tackling too rough free kicks are silly. Might as well play netball

Last edited:
Suit yourself.

Glad to see you're still happily parading racist terms on your BF profile 😇
Marcel suffers from selective outrage.... never mind him.
He will happily use the death of a young girl to troll Geelong posters but questions your sincerity when you wish Dusty well.
You cant fix that

Indeed you can't - "selective outrage" is spot on
BTW.... your synopsis of internal injuries was spot on.
My nieces husband had to have a kidney transplant because of blunt force trauma. Not sure what Dustys injury is, whether its liver or kidney, but I wouldnt wish that kind of injury on my worst enemy. Ive seen first hand how slow and painful the recovery can be.
Anyway, thats my 2 cents worth.... get well soon Dusty

Last edited:
About 10 years before you started watching footy, a Geelong player lost a kidney in a football incident. I think you'll find we, as Geelong supporters, have more sympathy for your situation than other teams, knowing what it's like

Stop being an enormous ******* Ivory tower flog all the time
Against Brad Miller IIRC.
Pretty sickening incident to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond Tigers 2021 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back