Richmond Tigers 2021 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Their season can basically be summarised by the pathetic behaviour of their 'coach.'

Rooting around behind your wife's back - who's been supporting you for decades and helping you to nurture and mentor your next generation of players. What a great bloke - truly inspirational. Gets bored at home so he decides to shack up with a uni graduate in the rooms at work. The players can probably see through this rodent of a man. Pitiful behaviour - but very fitting for this club. Like the Tiger of Old, as the song goes. Disgraceful.

Their season can basically be summarised by the pathetic behaviour of their 'coach.'

Rooting around behind your wife's back - who's been supporting you for decades and helping you to nurture and mentor your next generation of players. What a great bloke - truly inspirational. Gets bored at home so he decides to shack up with a uni graduate in the rooms at work. The players can probably see through this rodent of a man. Pitiful behaviour - but very fitting for this club. Like the Tiger of Old, as the song goes. Disgraceful.
If my experience around footy clubs is any indication the only thing the players would be doing is hi-5ing dimma and talking about the antics from the last footy trip

Deep down, Tigers fans gotta be happy that Brooke and Trent won't be stinking the club up after this season I bet

tenor.gif

#kardashimond

Deep down they're probably abusing mrs hardwick on social media for having a friendship with Trent

Not really. Never been a huge dimma fan.

Can't argue with results however, three flags talks pretty loud.

You'd think after watching Hardwick smash Geelong in that many finals and grand finals you'd have worked it out
a Prelim and a GF doesnt even come close to what Geelong have done to Richmond over the last 30 years....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember makes the last 5 all the more fun.

Danger kicked 2 soft squib goals, in Adelaide, if it helps jog the memory
Not in the slightest friend...
The run is over for your mob... well done on the last 4 years, but its back to being mediocre for you now. And irrelevant!
Oh, BTW, you must be new around here. Slagging Clangerfield off to me is as pointless as giving Dimma a "husband of the year" award

Not in the slightest friend...
The run is over for your mob... well done on the last 4 years, but its back to mediocrity now.
Oh, BTW, you must be new around here. Slagging Clangerfield off to me is as pointless as giving Dimma a "husband of the year" award

I wasn't bagging him. Paddy was one of the few guys that played ok That fine day in south Australia.

I concede Geelong seems to play finals a lot (without success) so it must get confusing for you

Last edited:
Richmond Supporters: WE'VE GOT 6 PICKS IN THE FIRST 45! WE'RE GOING TO CLEAN UP!

David Zita reports:

List managers believe this year’s draft intake is one of the weakest in years.

Aside from the top few selections, draft experts don’t see many key position prospects and say there are hardly any ruckmen beyond the top 10.

Of course, the national championships later this year will flush out some more talent, but one list manager told foxfooty.com.au: “It’s not the year to stockpile lots of draft picks as it falls off a cliff.”

source: https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/de...t/news-story/b32853b85f58762361e03940dc4d25a0

If my experience around footy clubs is any indication the only thing the players would be doing is hi-5ing dimma and talking about the antics from the last footy trip
#culture

#Twelfthmond
Not really. Never been a huge dimma fan.

Can't argue with results however, three flags talks pretty loud.

You'd think after watching Hardwick smash Geelong in that many finals and grand finals you'd have worked it out
#Fanboi

#kardashimond

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond Tigers 2021 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back