Game Day Richmond v Carlton, Round 21 - 15:20 AEST, Aug 11, 2019.

RIC v CAR: Who wins?

• Richmond 30+

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Richmond under 30pts

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Carlton under 30pts

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Carlton 30+

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to be interesting to see how we perform given the players want teague to be coach next year and word has it only a bad performance tomorrow will cost him the job.

Expecting a good showing intensity wise, richmond in too good of form to be knocked off at this stage but we should push them for most of the game if they care at all.

I worry about this game with no dusty, cotch and rance, 3 of our big four. However than I look at our team and see jack, Tom, Dylan, Shane, dion, Toby, nick, Sydney and Kane and think, we’ll be right.
I also look at the fact we’ve lost to only 2 teams at the mcg in over 2 years.... we’ll be right.
Yep top 4 aspirations are shot imo with our top 3 all out, if not the blues this week then WCE will destroy us next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deboy is umpiring so Tigers will get the extra push they need to win.

Do we really need to post footywire stats again about umps and tiges? But well done, post number 8 in a gameday thread and it’s a bitch about umpiring 6 hours before the game starts. That’s gotta be a record of some sort?

Attachments

• A8523F7C-9A2F-43A5-A251-4377A49EEA10.jpeg
    A8523F7C-9A2F-43A5-A251-4377A49EEA10.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 36
Congrats to Shane Edwards on his 250th. Great bloke and player. Go well Shane.

Attachments

• F7C4C77F-854A-45A6-BA04-1716614F2DF7.jpeg
    F7C4C77F-854A-45A6-BA04-1716614F2DF7.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 35
Richmond will win and win easily, they are on a different level to Carlton.

Maybe if they had already cemented a top 4 spot, Carlton may stand a chance, but they won't get close.

Will be a harder game than playing Collingwood thats for sure :p

I expect the blues to come out fired up. Proud club, in probably the best form they've been since 2013, unlike other clubs that have fallen out of contention they look all in on finishing off the year well - and lucky because with West Coast last week, us this week and Geelong in R23 it would've gotten ugly for them if not.
We've got a couple of key outs and while I think we've still got them covered on paper, this is closer to the side we had earlier in the year that was a bit inconsistent. Normally "if we're a bit off they'll get us" is a bit of a throwaway line but I'm more concerned than usual that this will be the case.

That being said, for everything they're going for, we do have more on the line and even from a player's selfish perspective, with guys like Cotchin and Martin likely to come back in, it could be their last chance to make an audition for a spot in our finals side.

I worry about this game with no dusty, cotch and rance, 3 of our big four. However than I look at our team and see jack, Tom, Dylan, Shane, dion, Toby, nick, Sydney and Kane and think, we’ll be right.
I also look at the fact we’ve lost to only 2 teams at the mcg in over 2 years.... we’ll be right.

There is enough there to get it done but I wouldn't be shocked if we lost.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Richmond v Carlton, Round 21 - 15:20 AEST, Aug 11, 2019.

Back