Richmond Vs Carlton round 1 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can remember some dark times very recently for your mob, and boy, did you guys drop off supporting. You wanna impress us, get your memberships past a team that finished 15 last year.:)

Your memory is shot I am afraid.

Record club memberships through much of our decade from hell.

The last three years we have been the second or third highest drawing team, and they haven't exactly been watershed years for a club accustomed to the pointy end of the ladder.

You guys are supposedly a big club. Your membership should be up with us. As illustrated by Carlton, finishing at the wrong end of the ladder need not be a direct reflection on your membership...don't fall into the trap of using it as an excuse.

The last three years we have been the second or third highest drawing team, and they haven't exactly been watershed years for a club accustomed to the pointy end of the ladder.

You guys are supposedly a big club. Your membership should be up with us. As illustrated by Carlton, finishing at the wrong end of the ladder need not be a direct reflection on your membership...don't fall into the trap of using it as an excuse.

You honestly take anything your club officials say with a grain of salt? You guys can digust anything!

It's funny how your club can make a loss of more than 100,000 and claim it as a profit of over 1,000,000. :thumbsu::D

Go back to the Carlton board if you are trying to convince people how great your club is, because everyone on the RFC board doesn't give a shit.

(We have 5,000 more members than you right now, do your research :rolleyes:)

You honestly take anything your club officials say with a grain of salt? You guys can digust anything!

It's funny how your club can make a loss of more than 100,000 and claim it as a profit of over 1,000,000. :thumbsu::D

Go back to the Carlton board if you are trying to convince people how great your club is, because everyone on the RFC board doesn't give a shit.

(We have 5,000 more members than you right now, do your research :rolleyes:)

Memberships are generally measured at cut-off. I think you'll find you guys are traditionally quicker on the update than us...something seems to happen around round one that slow things down though...

That's enough for now...see you guys Thursday:thumbsu:

Memberships are generally measured at cut-off. I think you'll find you guys are traditionally quicker on the update than us...something seems to happen around round one that slow things down though...

That's enough for now...see you guys Thursday:thumbsu:

Something shall happen around June 30th that will slow your club down ;)

Something shall happen around June 30th that will slow your club down ;)

I get it mate...there isn't a lot for you to talk about on-field, so you need to work some angles on the off field stuff. Carlton are just fine, even better since being gifted a little RFC pokie revenue.

Happy to buy you a beer at The Royal Oak to drown the sorrows.

As I sad...see you guys Thursday:thumbsu:

I get it mate...there isn't a lot for you to talk about on-field, so you need to work some angles on the off field stuff. Carlton are just fine, even better since being gifted a little RFC pokie revenue.

Hope you are come Thursday, see ya then :D :thumbsu:

And this is why we need Carlton. Love it. It's all about Thursday night now. "Giddy up".

membership-tally-2011-1.jpg

rfcy.jpg

;)

[/madtugger2006]

might pay to pull your head from your ample clacker when constructing an argument in the future partner...refer to facts above...all the best with it, and you might wanna look further than the Carlton board for advice:p

So Kramer, do you need any further schooling? Remember this, we have nothing to lose on Thursday night, it's your team that will be the hunted. You better pray your mob get up......

My predictions for Thursday night, May sound like we are going to get smashed but this is what i think will happen.
Betts to kick 7, Henderson to kick 4, Judd to get 30-33 possies and 2 goals.
Riewoldt to kick 4, Houli to come in and kick 3 and Vickery to kick 1. Cotchin after a great pre-season and alot of hype will play a shocker and only get 18-20 possies but Foley to come out and get 30+

Carlton to win by 6 goals. Saying that i really hope we win haha :)

Don't want to detract from the Carlton bashing but I have a dilemna. I only have an 11 game membership so I need to buy a ticket for thurs but I don't wanna fork out the extra cash for a reserved seat I won't use (seriously why can you not buy general admission online?). Any idea what the latest time I could get to the ground on thurs to make sure I get a general ticket?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't want to detract from the Carlton bashing but I have a dilemna. I only have an 11 game membership so I need to buy a ticket for thurs but I don't wanna fork out the extra cash for a reserved seat I won't use (seriously why can you not buy general admission online?). Any idea what the latest time I could get to the ground on thurs to make sure I get a general ticket?

6 30ish id say just to be safe..

Didn't you have a spelling police fit directed towards an entire generation the other day MT?

Go spank yourself. :p
Some would suggest that he does that nightly. :p;):D

I was thinking of just rocking up to the game at say 7 and swiping my membership (away game) to get in? Anyone see any problems with that? Not expecting a full house are they?

I was thinking of just rocking up to the game at say 7 and swiping my membership (away game) to get in? Anyone see any problems with that? Not expecting a full house are they?

There were still no upper level seats on sale tonight. Sales look shit. Looks like alot of people not willing to open their purse, but preferring to stay home and drink cocoa under the blanket in the bedroom :cool:

The latest time you want to make sure you see the first bounce.

This game isn't going to be a sell out. The MCG has the estimated crowd at 69,000.

For those going for GA this is the GA seating at the moment:

General Admission Public Seating

Great Southern Stand: Q1–Q15
Ponsford Stand: Q29–Q36
Olympic Stand: Q49–Q57

http://www.mcg.org.au/Events/Upcomi...aspx?eid=95d70d3d-31f6-4a3a-8fe2-d75796cc291f

Just worked out with my mother that looking at the seating plan for the MCG, About 25,000 seats are for MCC members, I think its crap that there are that many seats that are on hold for people that may only turn up to the Grand Final and a few other games. So if its close to a sell out and only 10,000 MCC members go to the game, that stops 15,000 people going. No dis-respect to anyone on hear that has a MCC membership i just think its disappointing that the MCG stops true supporters going to games.

Just worked out with my mother that looking at the seating plan for the MCG, About 25,000 seats are for MCC members, I think its crap that there are that many seats that are on hold for people that may only turn up to the Grand Final and a few other games. So if its close to a sell out and only 10,000 MCC members go to the game, that stops 15,000 people going. No dis-respect to anyone on hear that has a MCC membership i just think its disappointing that the MCG stops true supporters going to games.

But how often does the MCG actually sell out? Very rarely.

My predictions for Thursday night, May sound like we are going to get smashed but this is what i think will happen.
Betts to kick 7, Henderson to kick 4, Judd to get 30-33 possies and 2 goals.
Riewoldt to kick 4, Houli to come in and kick 3 and Vickery to kick 1. Cotchin after a great pre-season and alot of hype will play a shocker and only get 18-20 possies but Foley to come out and get 30+

Carlton to win by 6 goals. Saying that i really hope we win haha :)

My predictions are as so, We will end up going down by 30-40 points because we couldn't contain Garlett and Betts who kick 4 each, Hampson kicks 3 and Kade Simpson gathers 35+ possies and kicks a couple of class goals. For us, Riewoldt tries hard yet only manages the 3, Morton and Vickery both chip in with 2 while Cotchin and Foley are our standouts in the midfield.

But i'd really like to win....

[YOUTUBE]2xNhR7YOmPE[/YOUTUBE]

Ahhh Richo. Brad Miller is gonna do a Richo on Thursday.

I have a good feeling about this match. Carn the Tigers!

Too close to call...

But I reckon we'll win...and this is how i see it...

30 minute mark of the last quarter the scores are locked level..:eek:...

Needless to say the MCG crowd is going ballistic...

The ball is in our forward line and its heading to the goal square at the punt road end a BIG pack of players fly and the ball is brought to ground...

An ugly pack forms...players are throwing themselves in willy nilly...seconds are ticking away...

Whistle!!!!....

Umpire runs in and awards a free kick to a Richmond player...its JReiwoldt!!!...who is laying on the ground on his back rubbing his eye...

The umpire points to Juddy and says something to him whilst wagging a thumb at him...Juddy rolls his eyes in disbelief...

JReiwoldt walks back to take his kick...SIREN!!!!!!!....crowd is wild...booos and cheers rock the MCG...mayhem...

Juddy is on the mark...2 feet out from the goal line...Reiwoldt walks in and...

Slips!!!!....

Miskicks the ball...it fly straight into juddy's forehead...the force of the kick knocks him out cold, the footy ricochets through the goals for a point!!!...

Pandemonium!!!!!

TA TA TA TAHHH TAH TAHHHHH.....:D....

Too close to call...

But I reckon we'll win...and this is how i see it...

30 minute mark of the last quarter the scores are locked level..:eek:...

Needless to say the MCG crowd is going ballistic...

The ball is in our forward line and its heading to the goal square at the punt road end a BIG pack of players fly and the ball is brought to ground...

An ugly pack forms...players are throwing themselves in willy nilly...seconds are ticking away...

Whistle!!!!....

Umpire runs in and awards a free kick to a Richmond player...its JReiwoldt!!!...who is laying on the ground on his back rubbing his eye...

The umpire points to Juddy and says something to him whilst wagging a thumb at him...Juddy rolls his eyes in disbelief...

JReiwoldt walks back to take his kick...SIREN!!!!!!!....crowd is wild...booos and cheers rock the MCG...mayhem...

Juddy is on the mark...2 feet out from the goal line...Reiwoldt walks in and...

Slips!!!!....

Miskicks the ball...it fly straight into juddy forehead...the force of the kick knocks him out cold, the footy ricochets through the goals for a point!!!...

Pandemonium!!!!!

TA TA TA TAHHH TAH TAHHHHH.....:D....

Love it:thumbsu::D:thumbsu::D:thumbsu::D:thumbsu::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back