Richmond vs Hawthorn - NAB3 Match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

camiam

All Australian
Jul 2, 2010
Niddrie
AFL Club
Richmond
last week we were told that we could watch the game on our iphone on the uStream app. i downloaded the app, there were 3 different types so i downloaded them all. i searched for the channel to tune in but i had no luck at all finding it. will tonight's game have that option to watch it on your iphone again? if so, what will the name be that i type in, witch actual app out of the 3 apps is it on and do i need a wifi connection to be able to view it?

cheers

Re: RICHMOND VS HAWTHORN (uStream)

With uStream you could have searched by 'Channel' or 'User'.

We had people telling us they were watching us on their iphone in Japan on the app, so at least some people could find it.

We're not planning on using uStream tonight, we're planning on using a Telstra system that should give a better quality. If that fails, we will use uStream.

With uStream you could have searched by 'Channel' or 'User'.

We had people telling us they were watching us on their iphone in Japan on the app, so at least some people could find it.

We're not planning on using uStream tonight, we're planning on using a Telstra system that should give a better quality. If that fails, we will use uStream.

oh ok, cool thanks for the reply :) im not with telstra, will i be able to view it on my laptop still? will be on the radio as well? cheers

Is there going to be any radio commentary tonight? ABC were really good last week and made it easier to tell who players were.

Will this telstra system be viewable on iphone? Keeping in mind that the iphone doesn't support flash?

This was posted from the Richmond FC Facebook page 2 hours ago

"Just a reminder guys, we are back again doing live coverage of the game vs the Hawks tonight. Tune in from 6.55pm AEDT for live video coverage (with commentary) and chat updates."

Thanks for the great work RFC!

its great that you guys have live coverage and commentary of the game on www.richmondfc.com.au but people who are not with telstra, does this effect them? if we are with another network can we still watch the game? i have figured out how to watch live streams on your iphone, i can do it on any site besides www.afl.com.au as they have some copyright or something. i was thinking maybe if you guys have this live video stream on another site as well we will be able to watch it on our iphones, or computers if you are not a telstra customer. is there radio coverage for last resort?

thank you i dont want to be pushy lol but i couldnt think of anything better to do tonight then have a few beers and watch the mighty tigers

for those of us who cant watch the stream etc, can someone at least update the Facebook page with regular scores - last game the live updates through Facebook was not that graet

its great that you guys have live coverage and commentary of the game on www.richmondfc.com.au but people who are not with telstra, does this effect them? if we are with another network can we still watch the game? i have figured out how to watch live streams on your iphone, i can do it on any site besides www.afl.com.au as they have some copyright or something. i was thinking maybe if you guys have this live video stream on another site as well we will be able to watch it on our iphones, or computers if you are not a telstra customer. is there radio coverage for last resort?

thank you i dont want to be pushy lol but i couldnt think of anything better to do tonight then have a few beers and watch the mighty tigers

doesnt matter which ISP provider you are with. The only difference is those with bigpond will not have the data usage charged to their account ( I think).

doesnt matter which ISP provider you are with. The only difference is those with bigpond will not have the data usage charged to their account ( I think).

cheers mate, the reply i wanted :) GO TIGERS!!!!

Richmond v Orcs - practice match comments thread.

Under 2 hours to go. Getting a touch toey. Carn Tigers, eat em alive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Richmond v Orcs - practice match comments thread.

JD and dad pizza's tonight. Kids prefer my efforts than the bought ones. Daddy's very happy at the mo. Really hoping we back it up tonight.

Pizza in the RFCTA household tonight aswell. Dad watching Port in one room, Mum watching Essendon in the other room and myself watching the Tigs in another!

8.15pm here so I'm about 4 stubbies in. Looking forward to watching as Kiwis v Zimbabwe in the World Cup is about as exciting as the Crusaders v The Waratahs on the other channel here.

Go Tiges and Haere Ra!

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond vs Hawthorn - NAB3 Match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back