Unofficial Preview Richmond vs North - First of 3 Practice Games

During which quarter do we decide to Sack Dimma Marley?

• 1st

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • 2nd

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • 3rd

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 4th

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 5th

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 6th

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • After he breaks the 2 puff max rule before passing it on

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • When he pulls out the Ruby chop to mix with his Spiff

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

pretty sure they carry over the score from p4 to the 5th and 6th period so havent won yet
We ‘won’ the two two-minute periods as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do I get the feeling that Campbell is gonna be a similar type to Baker?
seems confident too

if only jayden post had his confidence and we gave him 8 games in a row to build it further

Tom Brown has been impressive
I tried to watch him closely which was pretty difficult given the camerawork but he seemed to do the little things well. A couple of times he was the last man, gathered the ball and instead of panicking and just blazing away to get rid of it, he rode the tackle and brought it to ground for a ball up. Didn't seem to do anything special but got himself in the right spots, took a few grabs.

Once we pulled our finger out we looked good. Will be interesting to take a look at the team for next week against Melbourne. we will need to make sure we start to settle our backline as we cant have a year where it is unsettled.

We haven't fixed our clearances by the look of it. It all seems to stem from Nank not being able to do any decent taps.

I would love to know why we get reamed by the Umps. Some of those calls were shocking. We get pinged when Miller is close to grabbing the ball before it goes out of bounds but CCJ can smack it 20m in the forward 50 straight to the boundary and it be all good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Richmond vs North - First of 3 Practice Games

Back