Richmond vs North: Who will win and why?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MF

Good Poster, Shit Bloke
Sep 10, 2006
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Toughest tip of the round for me.

North Melbourne are favorites with the bookies but the loss of Ziebell will hurt and Richmond are in better form.

I've changed my tip 3 times already.

Who will win and why?

North Melbourne are favorites with the bookies but the loss of Ziebell will hurt and Richmond are in better form.

Who will win and why?

Dumb question. We all know it is Richmond's destiny to come 9th :).

Who will win and why?

Losing Ziebell, Greenwood and Wells means we are without three of our best midfielders. Hansen missing too hurts for structural reasons.

It will be Pratt and Brady Rawlings' last games so the boys and Scott would want to send them out on a high there.

Also, with HMac in, I can see our forward line being a bit too tall for their backline.

I'll say North (obviously) but I'm not as confident as I could be.

Richmond because every time I tip them to win, they win (except against Essendon). Tipped them against Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide. They are sort of like Essendon when i can tell that they are goign to win. I get this vibe and because North are too predictable. This is a typical game they would lose and a typical game Richmond would win.

i think richmond should win because we're missing a big part of our midfield, no wells,ziebell and greenwood. We're also missing hansen who plays an important role at either end of the ground.

if we have our best 22 playing then i think we would win easily but we don't this week so i'll tip richmond

Richmond by 5 points and Melbourne to beat Port by 50:p

10th place for us:thumbsu:

Wont happen though. 9th it is

Melbourne won't win.. in a ****ing shambles at the mo

Losing Ziebell, Greenwood and Wells means we are without three of our best midfielders. Hansen missing too hurts for structural reasons.

It will be Pratt and Brady Rawlings' last games so the boys and Scott would want to send them out on a high there.

Also, with HMac in, I can see our forward line being a bit too tall for their backline.

I'll say North (obviously) but I'm not as confident as I could be.

i think richmond should win because we're missing a big part of our midfield, no wells,ziebell and greenwood. We're also missing hansen who plays an important role at either end of the ground.

if we have our best 22 playing then i think we would win easily but we don't this week so i'll tip richmond

Nice excuses but Richmond are missing a large chunk of there backline as well.

Backline:

Newman(Captain)
Grimes
Astbury
Batchelor

Midfield:

Conca

And arguably Helbig, out for the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Backline:

Newman(Captain)
Grimes
Astbury
Batchelor

Midfield:

Conca

lol the only good player your missing is newman, the rest of them don't even come close to wells, ziebell and greenwood

win easily hey?? like earlier this year?

sit back and watch us leapfrog you next year....

Backline:

Newman(Captain)
Grimes
Astbury
Batchelor

Midfield:

Conca

Yeah, nobody of the class of Ziebell or Wells there. Basically, we're missing three of our five key mids (Bastinac and Spitta remaining)

Don't think any of the teams care about the result, will just want to get through the game unscathed. Only thing we are really playing for is Brady's farewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back