RIP Allan Jeans - One of the Hawthorn Football Club's Greatest has passed away

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: RIP Allan Jeans

SEN just announced this sad news...

I didn't want to be the 1st person to report this as the posters in here might have thought I was full of it being an Essendon supporter.

And Yes Rest In Peace Allan 'Yabby' Jeans

468171a6b08293ae19cbdd43ee4c4d1f_resized.jpg

Just heard the news. Gutted. What a great man. Will always be remembered as a Hawthorn Legend.

Sympathies to his family.

Got to meet him a few years back, very humble man.

Vale Alan Jeans R.I.P

I just heard that the great man Alan Jeans has passed on.He will be remembered as a Hawthorn great and also a St Kilda great the only man to coach them to a flag.He was ahead of his time in coaching and loved by all Hawks ,Saints and across the football community.Rest in peace Alan Jeans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very sad day. I met him a few times, was a great man of few words. One of the greatest coaches of all time. :thumbsu:

Has bought a tear to these old eyes. An amazing, well respected man who will always be held in the highest esteem by the hawthorn football club and it's supporters. This was an amazing period for our club and I am honored and humbled to have been part of this journey led by Yabby Jeans.

Sincere condolences to his family, friends and the hawthorn football club

Be at peace Yabby

By all accounts from those who knew him, a great man first, a great football person second.

A very sad day. RIP.

Remove this Banner Ad

RIP Allan Jeans - One of the Hawthorn Football Club's Greatest has passed away

Remove this Banner Ad

Back