Media RISING STAR COMMITTEE STATEMENT: The Tittybong Brawl

Remove this Banner Ad

Chipmunk: Hey Muddiemoose , what generic reality show are we advertising here on 7?

Muddiemoose: Plate of Origin Chipmunk.

Chipmunk (to camera): and for more like this, watch Plate of Origin, here on 7.

I thought this was your new favourite show Muddiemoose

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 8.55.31 pm.png

Image Credit: SportsBet Twitter

Thanks for asking.

ChippyBet has already suspended betting on the location of the next Rookie Brawl, after the leak of the flyer by MC Bad Genius to come to the Dragons v Bears game. With a few of the other teams invited, there may be 10+ rookies at the Dragons branch of Moose’s Kebabs.

As for the winner, we have Mister M as favourite at $5 with his experience, with Muddiemoose ‘s physicality and tony ‘s connections putting them at $7. An outsider is MC Bad Genius at $100, as he used a flyer, and hearing of serial_thrilla ‘s tough love training saying on more than one occasion ‘only wimps move to FF’.

Other prices on request.

They say it's important to get back on the horse after a loss--- so therefore I'm going to put out an Open Invitation for anyone who's prepared to challenge me.

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 9.03.11 pm.png

So the Question is--- Who's Next???

VandoHawk ? RobR ? Elmer_Judd ? omgfridge ? guero ?

You can take the man out of the bombers....

I'm just a shadow of my former Bomber self, but there's still Bomber anger, rage and hatred still coursing through me. It does feel good to harness it from time to time.

The committee is beginning to be corrupted by bribery and backrubs from the rookies. There's a couple of us with integrity left, but we're in the minority now.

If it were up to me I'd cut a few of these mollycoddled rookies from the SFA to make a statement. The Dragons ones are good, and the Bombers ones. Maybe the Roys and Bears. The rest can go as far as I'm concerned.

omgfridge goes a bit of alright but that's a good start. Set an example and the rest will fall in line.

omgfridge goes a bit of alright but that's a good start. Set an example and the rest will fall in line.

It was omgfridge ’s fault I was in this mess in the first place.

He kept offering me beers last night at the “rookie event” he hosted at The House of Gumby. I think he’s trying to soften me up before Sunday.

The committee is beginning to be corrupted by bribery and backrubs from the rookies. There's a couple of us with integrity left, but we're in the minority now.

If it were up to me I'd cut a few of these mollycoddled rookies from the SFA to make a statement. The Dragons ones are good, and the Bombers ones. Maybe the Roys and Bears. The rest can go as far as I'm concerned.
To be clear I'm not one of those with integrity, In very open to bribes.

It was omgfridge ’s fault I was in this mess in the first place.

He kept offering me beers last night at the “rookie event” he hosted at The House of Gumby. I think he’s trying to soften me up before Sunday.

I'm not sure this is even required ;)

Aint no-one goes to the Gumbies.

Haven't you heard Acey, things have changed for the good and we're a destination club now. We had to reject your most recent application on the basis that noone is accepting applicants from the Drags as we just don't want that sort of poor quality entering our team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't you heard Acey, things have changed for the good and we're a destination club now. We had to reject your most recent application on the basis that noone is accepting applicants from the Drags as we just don't want that sort of poor quality entering our team.

So you have a No Squib rule in place?

So you have a No Squib rule in place?

I wouldn't call them ALL squibs Horror. We just reject Acey as all the rest would want to follow suit and the Drags would be no more.

Edit: wait, isn't that a good thing then!?

Last edited:

Ain't that the truth brother :thumbsu:

I'm not sure there is any
That’s the only thing you can be sure. Feel free to doubt everything else. Truth is a path; not, a place.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Media RISING STAR COMMITTEE STATEMENT: The Tittybong Brawl

Remove this Banner Ad

Back