Rizzo's Best Bets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very hung over morning to you all :) Selections for Kyneton up. And I am sure the regulars will see something very exciting making a return as well :)

Selections are up for the greyhounds (Free premium form). We have Clint back and raring after smashing us some winners a few months ago. A few sites were after him, so his premium form will be pure gold. Pricing is good too :)

Hey Rizzo do you make a profit overall? You should go on puntersparadise and put your tips on there you would get so many more people buying your tips. How much do you sell them for?

Clint's value tip salutes at $11 as well at Dapto. Great to have the master of the hound back and his premium selections will pay themselves off in no time at all!

Tips for today are up :) premium form sent! Clint has also given up premium form for Sandown's Shoot Out :)

Might have to try and win some back on the greys tonight after today's results so far :(:(

God I hate betting in the wet... I shouldn't, but I have no self control lol :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow how much did it pay?

I'm thinking of jumping on board the rizzo train.

What's the strike rate like for E/W betting?

Many have asked before without answer, very good question however and should be answered if the hand is out for $$$

Give it a rest i reckon mate. You tend to roll back in every 3-4 days and type the same thing. Its on his friggin' website! (and I'm pretty sure Riuz posted the breakdown on here as well!)

Many have asked before without answer, very good question however and should be answered if the hand is out for $$$

I think it's unlikely to result in a profit if you blindly follow every tip. But I've used it to back up my form, especially when i have a long odds one rated much higher that he tips.

When I've used it in conjunction with my form and bet on the ones that agree it's been great.

It has been answered many times within the thread. I don't claim to be the great oracle of tipping, nor will I ever. My selections are put up for people to view and punt accordingly. It can be used to back up their own form, can be used straight out or even used to add into multi's tris ect. I would doubt anyone who tips selections in every race every year will turn out ahead. Its not possible and it is not good punting. There is a MASSIVE difference between punting and tipping.

As I said the beauty of RBB is that it can be used by anyone. Someone heading to the races/pub with no racing knowledge can use my selections and not look like a total mug. A seasoned punted might use it to see if his form lines up / or even see what they may have missed when doing their form.

I have been lazy keeping totals (especially before this site opened, but I have kept them up to date pretty well so far and the percentages have been decent.

Not sure what you mean by "he hand is out for $$$". I have offered a service, it is up to individuals if they want to pay or not. I'm not begging, I am not demanding. Its no different then going to JB HI-FI and buying a DVD. They offer the product, it is up to you whether you want to buy it.

Whether you follow my tips or not is up to you, but I am the one putting my neck on the line for all to see.

I think it's unlikely to result in a profit if you blindly follow every tip. But I've used it to back up my form, especially when i have a long odds one rated much higher that he tips.

When I've used it in conjunction with my form and bet on the ones that agree it's been great.

Pretty much what my site can be used for. :)

But many are probably paying $$ thinking its a get rich quick scheme, Im glad you clarified its not.

Buyer beware.

Are you serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back