Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond - 7:25PM Thursday 22nd March @ MCG - Team - post #1352

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely don’t think we can stop Dusty. I don’t think anyone can stop him. That’s not to say we ignore him but it’s going to be a team effort to dent Dusty’s influence.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Maybe one of our players can wildly swing their arm back and knock him out while he’s not expecting it? The sacrificial Lamb?

From what I've heard on here, drinking you under the table would be easy...since it's your starting position :p
I know it's mean't as tongue-in-cheek, but it's one bloody ordinary comment. I don't profess to be his mate or friend and nor to do I know him or claim to have met him, but in the 3 years I've been on here I've yet to see HBF put another board member down.

Dunno how other people are thinking in terms of the 22, but for me (if Willo and Lang are out, both listed as test);

Plowman---------Jones-------Marchbank

Simpson-------Weitering-------Byrne

E. Curnow-------Cripps------Petrevski-Seton

J. Garlett-------C. Curnow-----Fisher

Wright----------Casboult------J. Silvagni

Kreuzer---------Murphy------M. Kennedy

Int; Cuningham, Lamb, Dow, Thomas

Emg: McKay, O'Brien, Mullett

Hope one of Willo or Lang get up. Garlett is listed as available which is fantastic.

Last edited:
I know it's mean't as tongue-in-cheek, but it's one bloody ordinary comment. I don't profess to be his mate or friend and nor to do I know him or claim to have met him, but in the 3 years I've been on here I've yet to see HBF put another board member down.
Funny that, he seems to get height comments all the time. Seem to remember a nickname about his height too. He liked the comment, but if he took offence I'd be happy to apologise, he's a great poster.

good call - I know him pretty well and have had a "friendly" dig at his height on several occasions - just cause he doesn't seem to mind don't make it acceptable - thanks tsg, lesson learnt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn’t mind Weitering or Jones on him when he goes forward. Match him for strength and in the air
I want jones to take a massive run up, fly for marks & smash any tiges player going forward. I want to see “short” steps & flinching & ducking heads. I want to see us become brutal at ball & player.

What with the unfurling, this would have to be close to a sell out I suppose.

Anyone??
Certainly being reported that way, 90 K - 95 K seems to be the census.

I wouldn't have thought that much but you never know.

Martin has torn us up the last few times we've played them. Pretty hard to totally stop the guy. Maybe a Lamb or other trying to really annoy him? I think if we can restrict him somehow we are a reasonable chance to sneak in.

Maybe we should have

Respectful Poster Of The Year

Counts you out though Smokie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back