Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond - 7:25PM Thursday 22nd March @ MCG - Team - post #1352

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Martin has torn us up the last few times we've played them. Pretty hard to totally stop the guy. Maybe a Lamb or other trying to really annoy him? I think if we can restrict him somehow we are a reasonable chance to sneak in.
I want Ed to play on him and at the first 2 bounces smash in with big don't argues to the Seargeant of Arms of the Coffin Cheaters and I can't be rubbed out Cotchin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

down from wodonga for the week for the ghosts of princes park tour tonight, the big match thursday and cranbourne football club golf day at settlers run on griday. expecting good outcomes in all three.
Tony Debolfo is a great bloke, you’ll love it. Don’t wear thongs as usually you get to try kicking a goal from where blighty kicked it. Tell ASOS’s sponsor Ric says gday!

You are probably right but the Doggies were the big deal at the start of last season and they derailed quite easily.

Stuff happens in the AFL and the entire comp is close. If Casbault gets lucky and Curnow plays out of his skin, we are a chance. It's about our forwards.

That's a big IF the Tigers are looking good already I doubt they will drop this game against us.

I agree stranger things have happened and truth is stranger than fiction.

But I just don't see it if they put the pressure on us for 4 quarters like the Hawks did in the JLT then they will smash us.

I just hope it's not a 10 goal hammering and we stand up and fight to the last.

Tony Debolfo is a great bloke, you’ll love it. Don’t wear thongs as usually you get to try kicking a goal from where blighty kicked it. Tell ASOS’s sponsor Ric says gday!

Out of interest, how far out was Blight when he kicked it? I’d love to do the tour one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back