Game Day Rnd 1 - Carlton v Richmond Game Day Discussion & Autopsy

Remove this Banner Ad

Disagree. Have to play Buckley. Winning is great, but development is number 1 priority this year.

Buckley has had enough time to develop. Enough of the excuses, he touched it 3 times and 2 of them were in the last 5 minutes.

Honestly would have preferred a 10 goal loss, that would have been easier to digest.

I'm bitterly disappointed, I will wait a bit and calm down before posting again, but that's a game we should have won.

We blew it, Richmond didn't win it, and from that perspective I don't consider it an honorable loss, we should have done better.

Honestly would have preferred a 10 goal loss, that would have been easier to digest.

I'm bitterly disappointed, I will wait a bit and calm down before posting again, but that's a game we should have won.

We blew it, Richmond didn't win it, and from that perspective I don't consider it an honorable loss, we should have done better.
FMD

Great job boys.

Few things went against us and bear in mind this Tiger rabble think they are a Top 4 outfit yet beat us by this margin.......

lol

Lots of good signs from tonight.
I was thinking that... I'm waiting for certain bitchmond supporters to come out blaming their outs for the lack of a massive margin.

I don't think that it would have made all that much of a difference really.

If we bring that game every week we will have no problem winning our fair share of games.

It's amazing what that extra fraction of a second does to disposal. With the Malthouse game plan there was never any time. But with this game plan players look so much more assured and dare I say it confident.

Tonight was the first time my son has ever taken more than a passing interest in a Blues game. We were both so excited.

Welcome back to relevance Blues!

Cripps, murph, gibbs, simmo, doc all great

Kerridge had the fumbles a bit tonight, hopefully just an off night.

Think casboult is going to struggle as the number one big man, can't fault his effort but just lacks class.

Wish we could of held on, one almost every stat except goals...

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't look like he lacked a preseason. Constantly found space & made multiple efforts each time. Looked fitter than I've seen him for years
Oh I agree. I understand him running out of puff in the end, but when he was going, he was running and gliding along the ground as well as I've seem him do so in years. It was like we had the best of Murph back.

Think casboult is going to struggle as the number one big man, can't fault his effort but just lacks class.

Really though, if he nailed his three set shots (like he should), we would be lauding a great game from him.

Can't believe he hasn't sorted his kicking out. FMD.

Just think of the future mate.

There's green shoots all over the place.

Disappointing and I'm sure Bolts would be a little sad.. We need a win for confidence not honourable losses.

Casboults kicking made baby Jesus cry. Boekhurst had a few soft efforts he should of gone a bit harder for. Buckley did nothing. Everitt took too long to get into the game. Murphy, Cripps will be better Goethe game fitness wise.

One change next week Buckley out Thomas in.

Sorry to say but I noticed his fumbling in the Nab game

It's a worry

If we bring that game every week we will have no problem winning our fair share of games.

It's amazing what that extra fraction of a second does to disposal. With the Malthouse game plan there was never any time. But with this game plan players look so much more assured and dare I say it confident.

Tonight was the first time my son has ever taken more than a passing interest in a Blues game. We were both so excited.

Welcome back to relevance Blues!

Yes we won't finish last

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Rnd 1 - Carlton v Richmond Game Day Discussion & Autopsy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back