Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond Thurs March 18th 7.25pm AEDT @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injuries aside, I'm actually very happy with the team selected. Although Cunners wasn't in my best 22, I'm surprised he wasn't even mentioned as an emergency. Personally would be bringing in Stocker as our sub.

Could've potentially brought in Betts but that in my opinion would come at the expense of Newnes, pushing a Fog or Gibbons full time in the midfield.

Backs:Lachie PlowmanJacob WeiteringTom Williamson
Half-backs:Sam DochertyLiam JonesAdam Saad
Centreline:Will SetterfieldPatrick CrippsMarc Murphy
Half-forwards:Lachie FogartyHarry McKayJack Newnes
Forwards:Zac FisherJack SilvagniMichael Gibbons
Followers:Marc PittonetSam WalshPaddy Dow
Interchange:Sam Petrevski-SetonLochie O'BrienLevi Casboult
Ed Curnow
Emergencies:Matthew CottrellMatthew KennedyOscar McDonald
Liam Stocker

Last edited:
TOMORROW'S TEAM:

Backs:Lachie PlowmanJacob WeiteringTom Williamson
Half-backs:Sam DochertyLiam JonesAdam Saad
Centreline:Will SetterfieldPatrick CrippsMarc Murphy
Half-forwards:Lachie FogartyHarry McKayJack Newnes
Forwards:Zac FisherJack SilvagniMichael Gibbons
Followers:Marc PittonetSam WalshPaddy Dow
Interchange:Sam Petrevski-SetonLochie O'BrienLevi Casboult
Ed Curnow
Emergencies:Matthew CottrellMatthew KennedyOscar McDonald
Liam Stocker

Injuries aside, I'm actually very happy with the 22 selected.
Yeah we're not going to get close and the emergencies are pretty yuck.

Cuners njured or not considered in best 26 (not including those injured)? If he is fit, it must be almost curtains for him at this rate

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to hear that sad news, but it's great that you are singing her praises - she would love to hear that!

I really wish I had gotten to visit her more often these past few weeks and months since lockdown was lifted.

If I am unable to attend the game (i feel like will have to stay home and look after my Mothe) , I am happy to give away my ticket for free. It's top level of The Ponsford Stand but I also bought an upgraded seat there, so should be good seats.

Will let you all know tomorrow about Midday/1 pm if I will be going or not and will DM anyone interested my ticket/QR code. Only thing is that it's a concession ticket, not sure if they still do hard checks on concession tickets at the G.

Yeah we're not going to get close and the emergencies are pretty yuck.

Cuners njured or not considered in best 26 (not including those injured)? If he is fit, it must be almost curtains for him at this rate

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Think that's probably a bit alarmist.

But I am curious as to the reasons why.

Maybe the plan is a full year of midfield development rather than being banished to a forward pocket.

No Cunners is really strange unless he's injured. Backing Paddy Dow for a big game. Tigers still get the points by a few goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back