Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond Thurs March 18th 7.25pm AEDT @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunners not even emergency says he's injured, and of course he is ******* injured, because we are carlton and we are injured
Yep, every year we start behind the 8 ball with injuries. On top of that we play the best team.
So what’s that missing due to injury

Curnow
Marchbank
Martin
Williams
Do Koning
Newman
McCovern
Cunningham??

how we meant to win this?

I’m always optimistic but it’s already bloody hard to get excited with so many off the park!!

Really sad to hear that EJ. We're all here for you if you just want to have a chat. I wish your Aunt good health.

Appreciate that Ash. It does look very grim. She caught a very nasty cold (not COVID) a few days ago and now has collapsed lungs.

Praying for a miracle

EVERYONE! Please calm the F down. You do realise that every club has injuries? You do realise that maybe Cunners has just fallen behind in the pecking order? You do realise that most of our injured guys will be back in the next couple rounds?

Footy is starting in 24 hours, and crowds are allowed to attend! Let's stop complaining and be a bit more appreciative. We're going to watch footy live again tomorrow evening!

Really would of preferred stocker and cunners in. Still a decent line up to be honest
Davey is the most like for like player that we have to replace Zac Williams. So its an interesting one. Good to see the MC back Paddy Dow and Lachie OBrien in. We have to find out once and for all what they can do. Without the likes of Dave and Zac, the midfield is going to be a little too one paced I reckon. That can be over come if we go really hard and are always first in but the midfield is going to be really under the pump tomorrow night. Jack Martin, at his best, is a loss as well. A great scrapping team effort will get it done. Go Blues.

EVERYONE! Please calm the F down. You do realise that every club has injuries? You do realise that maybe Cunners has just fallen behind in the pecking order? You do realise that most of our injured guys will be back in the next couple rounds?

Footy is starting in 24 hours, and crowds are allowed to attend! Let's stop complaining and be a bit more appreciative. We're going to watch footy live again tomorrow evening!
I entirely agree but some people just love feeding on bullshit

Getting beyond a joke these same players are continually injured....Jack Russell not doing what he was brought in to do I'm afraid.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
Jack did say this was the hardest preseason he has ever put together. It’s obviously had an impact on a few players but the rest will be primed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not even naming Cuners as an emergency is a joke. Am I the only one who saw what he did in the guts against * last year? His link up play was very good, seemed a perfect opportunity for him without Williams and Martin to move up the ground and really utilise his skills. A seemingly perfect 23rd man if nothing else.

LOB is interesting. Wouldn’t be in my 22 but happy for him to be rewarded after a strong cameo against the Saints. Cement your spot mate.

Basically the MC seem to be thinking:

O'Brien instead of Williams
Gibbons instead of Martin

Personally I would have been preferring O'Brien over Newnes in the first place, but with Newnes coming back in for Martin. I'd have preferred Cuningham instead of Gibbons, with Murphy and Fisher pushing up the ground more.

We cannot blame our run for losing this match, because this is about as much aerobic capacity as we can fit into our 22. Any loss will be down to tactics and decision making.

Cuningham should be in the emergency list instead of Kennedy. Every year the MC get mad at him for not being a midfielder.

Pretty sad line-up really. The injuries are such a bummer. Cripps the only one of my favourite top 6 or 7 players to watch (incl Williams) to be out there.
Why not rest up our players to ready ourselves for games that are more likely wins. Collingwood with the addition of Martin and Williams and McGovern. Win tomorrow and it’s a bonus.

Not even naming Cuners as an emergency is a joke. Am I the only one who saw what he did in the guts against * last year? His link up play was very good, seemed a perfect opportunity for him without Williams and Martin to move up the ground and really utilise his skills. A seemingly perfect 23rd man if nothing else.

LOB is interesting. Wouldn’t be in my 22 but happy for him to be rewarded after a strong cameo against the Saints. Cement your spot mate.
Yep, don't get the cuners omission and then not even in the best 26 after injuries......hope for his sake he is injured

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Personally I would have been preferring O'Brien over Newnes in the first place, but with Newnes coming back in for Martin. I'd have preferred Cuningham instead of Gibbons, with Murphy and Fisher pushing up the ground more.

We cannot blame our run for losing this match, because this is about as much aerobic capacity as we can fit into our 22. Any loss will be down to tactics and decision making.

Cuningham should be in the emergency list instead of Kennedy. Every year the MC get mad at him for not being a midfielder.
Do you think Fogarty would have been named if Williams was available?

Guess what???........

This is Tom Williamson’s first Round 1. And that’s ****ing amazing.

Gibbons named in the 18 though, so perhaps he was always in that best 22?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back