Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond Thurs March 18th 7.25pm AEDT @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That brings into question the integrity of the doctor, something that I don't believe would happen in this era of significant accountability. Doc Reid exempted himself from anything to do with the drug program so he could never be questioned about "Do no harm." Should have been a whistleblower? Maybe but that's a different issue.
NO - it isn't he had a duty of care to perform as important as his hypocratic oath.

That brings into question the integrity of the doctor, something that I don't believe would happen in this era of significant accountability. Doc Reid exempted himself from anything to do with the drug program so he could never be questioned about "Do no harm." Should have been a whistleblower? Maybe but that's a different issue.

Not the thread for it but it is an absolute disgrace that all charges against him were dropped.

Clearly a troll trying to cause a meltdown cause he's bored.

Mentioned there was a big chance of a debut last night. Liked a post about Durdin last night. Said if the player does play he’s replacing a player with a new injury last night. Mentioned that it was a calf for Martin today before it was public knowledge. Mentioned that it was what I had been told so nothing concrete.

But yeah, clearly just a bored troll.

I know he hasn’t shown heaps to date. But I still think that if Lochie O’Brien brings his best, then he offers plenty for Richmond to think about. Strong disposal, runs both ways, great endurance, enough pace. He can absolutely be a weapon for us. And with wing being such an important position in the modern game, this offers a huge opportunity for him.

Mentioned there was a big chance of a debut last night. Liked a post about Durdin last night. Said if the player does play he’s replacing a player with a new injury last night. Mentioned that it was a calf for Martin today before it was public knowledge. Mentioned that it was what I had been told so nothing concrete.

You've jumped onto a story after trying to troll but ran with the wrong name lol.

Just got some really bad/devastating news. My Aunt (and favourite one at that) is in hospital in very critical condition and may not make it through the night.

I am feeling really crushed and I do not feel like going to tomorrow night's game now, especially if she passes away.

Hard to focus on footy right, my Aunt (Mona) has lived a very difficult life, and was/is one of the most kind hearted and gentle souls I have ever known..

Feeling really crushed right now 😥😥😥

Just got some really bad/devastating news. My Aunt (and favourite one at that) is in hospital in very critical condition and may not make it through the night.

I am feeling really crushed and I do not feel like going to tomorrow night's game now, especially if she passes away.

Hard to focus on footy right, my Aunt (Mona) has lived a very difficult life, and was/is one of the most kind hearted and gentle souls I have ever known..

Really sad to hear that EJ. We're all here for you if you just want to have a chat. I wish your Aunt good health.

Sorry to hear thoughts are with you

I know he hasn’t shown heaps to date. But I still think that if Lochie O’Brien brings his best, then he offers plenty for Richmond to think about. Strong disposal, runs both ways, great endurance, enough pace. He can absolutely be a weapon for us. And with wing being such an important position in the modern game, this offers a huge opportunity for him.

After playing a grand total of one game in 2020? Which he looked completely lost in.

I'll be happy if he looks like he's making an effort, highly unlikely he'll even register on Richmond's radar.

Plenty of time for him to develop, he's only played 36 games.

Did a nice play with Cunningham in Saints practice match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After playing a grand total of one game in 2020? Which he looked completely lost in.

I'll be happy if he looks like he's making an effort, highly unlikely he'll even register on Richmond's radar.

Plenty of time for him to develop, he's only played 36 games.

Did a nice play with Cunningham in Saints practice match.

Keep in mind that by reports, Luke Power arrived at the club and wanted to put a year of development into Dow and LOB. Of course, that development was hampered by covid. But nevertheless, there was a bigger picture at play for him in 2020.

I’m not saying he’ll go out and star. But I am saying he’s got the attributes to hurt Richmond if he can put it together.

Sorry to hear that sad news, but it's great that you are singing her praises - she would love to hear that!

Sad but last two Richmond Carlton openers have had a player go down and never play again :O OMac 23rd man possibly, could see him getting a run by the end of the night going off our luck with regards to big boiz and injuries.

How many times will Harry get subbed off for the year?
Can't seem to stay on the park for long.

Did you just critique yourself?
:joycat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back