Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond Thurs March 18th 7.25pm AEDT @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERYONE! Please calm the F down. You do realise that every club has injuries? You do realise that maybe Cunners has just fallen behind in the pecking order? You do realise that most of our injured guys will be back in the next couple rounds?

Footy is starting in 24 hours, and crowds are allowed to attend! Let's stop complaining and be a bit more appreciative. We're going to watch footy live again tomorrow evening!
You’re new here aren’t you?

The only acceptable emergency is Stocker.

They wouldn't have given him 4 quarters in the VFL if that were true.

I'd say McDonald would be a fair chance to be our sub given he can cover any injuries to our key forwards, backs and even ruck. Stocker can only play mid or small defender.

Both Casboult and McKay playing when coming back from injuries too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They wouldn't have given him 4 quarters in the VFL if that were true.

Gibbons in to play mostly forward pocket, I guess. Will probably drop out of the side to accommodate Betts in round 2.

Putting it in context, if we assume Betts is available after a full game in the ressies, Martin gets himself right, and Williams walks back in after suspension, then the R2 side is probably:

Willo, Jones, Plow
Saad, Weiters, Doc
Setters, Cripps, Murph
Pitt, Walsh, Williams,
Martin, McKay, Fog
Betts, Casboult, Fisher
I/C: Newnes, Dow, Curnow, SPS
Sub: Silvagni

I'd say McDonald would be a fair chance to be our sub given he can cover any injuries to our key forwards, backs and even ruck. Stocker can only play mid or small defender.

Both Casboult and McKay playing when coming back from injuries too.

Agree. There's a significant chance McKay aggravates that ankle early in the match, needing us to make a change.

EVERYONE! Please calm the F down. You do realise that every club has injuries? You do realise that maybe Cunners has just fallen behind in the pecking order? You do realise that most of our injured guys will be back in the next couple rounds?

Footy is starting in 24 hours, and crowds are allowed to attend! Let's stop complaining and be a bit more appreciative. We're going to watch footy live again tomorrow evening!

AND WE ARE GOING TO ****EN WIN!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Them ...

B: D. Astbury 12 D. Grimes 2 N. Balta 21
HB: L. Baker 7 N. Vlastuin 1 J. Short 15
C: D. Prestia 3 T. Cotchin – C 9 K. Lambert 23
HF: J. Aarts 16 S. Bolton 29 J. Castagna 11
F: T. Lynch 19 D. Martin 4 J. Riewoldt 8
Foll: T. Nankervis 25 K. McIntosh 33 J. Caddy 22
I/C: D. Rioli 17 N. Broad 35 J. Graham 34 S. Edwards 10

Emerg: M. Pickett 50 W. Martyn 36 J. Ross 5 M. Chol 41

Them ...

B: D. Astbury 12 D. Grimes 2 N. Balta 21
HB: L. Baker 7 N. Vlastuin 1 J. Short 15
C: D. Prestia 3 T. Cotchin – C 9 K. Lambert 23
HF: J. Aarts 16 S. Bolton 29 J. Castagna 11
F: T. Lynch 19 D. Martin 4 J. Riewoldt 8
Foll: T. Nankervis 25 K. McIntosh 33 J. Caddy 22
I/C: D. Rioli 17 N. Broad 35 J. Graham 34 S. Edwards 10

Emerg: M. Pickett 50 W. Martyn 36 J. Ross 5 M. Chol 41

Well, they are nearly 100% strength ...

It makes perfect sense to me that all us supporters who have watched one game two weeks ago and have only been at limited practice matches would know more than those who are professional coaches and are with the players every single day .

Wonder if your other 20 posts in 8 years make as much sense as this?

Hope you hang around for the autopsy.

I think with the injuries we’ve got, we have a side there that can do the job. Cuningham missing is the only thing I think that seems a bit off, even as an emergency. That group of 22 and 23 eventually, can cause an upset. I think OMac or Kennedy for the sub, coz of Levi or Harry could be undercooked.
Saw a side against the Saints nearly kick 100 points with out a tall target, practice game or not. That side also has the run to split them open on the opportunities we get to do so.

Don’t know what to expect tomorrow, the nature of the off season has really clouded our judgement of what we could produce as a performance. All of the boys need to be switched on and a win against a reigning premier for me with key names missing will tell me that we will make finals this season tbh. Get down there tomorrow if you have your ticket and get behind the boys.

Looks like it has started, the endurance players being favoured by Teague.

I don't mind it, as long as it's consistent
Makes sense with the increased qtrs and shorter preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back