Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond - Thursday 21st March 7:20PM @ MCG - Team Post #1412

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, I’m decidedly cleaner than the last time I posted and slightly calmer.
Can’t wait for Faz and Cunners to kick 6 between them in the first half and put my nerves to rest.
The only thing that truly worries me are their little blokes in their forward half,but, Faz and Cunners👍

Geez the Lynch in smells of a bit of desperation to me, on the other hand we leave Kreuser out so not so worried, must be nervous of losing to the wooden spooners to start the season. Blues by 32

I suspect they've known for a while he was likely to play, but didn't want to make it public until the last minute to avoid any bad press if he pulled up a bit too sore and was withdrawn.

Vlastuin was on the radio this morning and was asked whether they'd been working on new tactics with the 666 rule coming in. His response - nah, we'll just see what the other teams do and copy them. Clearly bullshit, and fair enough too - they're keeping their cards close to their chest.

Desperation? Wishful thinking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect they've known for a while he was likely to play, but didn't want to make it public until the last minute to avoid any bad press if he pulled up a bit too sore and was withdrawn.

Vlastuin was on the radio this morning and was asked whether they'd been working on new tactics with the 666 rule coming in. His response - nah, we'll just see what the other teams do and copy them. Clearly bullshit, and fair enough too - they're keeping their cards close to their chest.

Desperation? Wishful thinking.

Pfft. They’re sh...t scared 🥺

went there once - saw this tree - then it burnt - came back inside...........
That wern’t no tree, it was a bush and it didn’t burn it was just on fire. CAn’t you remember the conversation?

What’s he like at the G ?

Can u look it up please
To be fair, he's had one of the longer journey's in football when he's played here previously, with a woefully underdeveloped list feeding him the footy. Plays a bit better on the harder track over at Marvel, but he's going to perform much better at the G from now on.

That being said, he's not going to be fit enough, so the emphasis should be on corralling his burst efforts and ensuring he tires out in the second half.

Sorry my return broke BigFooty guys
new forum UI, who dis?

It's Game Day Eve, bitches!!!
Team time at the 'G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back