Preview Rnd 1 - Carlton vs Richmond Thursday 2nd April 7.20PM @ MCG - TEAM post #821

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a Warnock fan by any stretch, and really feel like Cam Wood is well and truly ahead, however, to overcome the disappointment should he be selected, it's worth remembering that Warnock had, what was by his standards, something of a purple patch in the early part of last season, where his effort, at least, was much better.

I'm still extremely confident that Whitey will be in the team named today.

Difficult to see how one of BB or Clem will fit in though. Perhaps someone like Doc, Curnow or Bell could miss, but I can't see it. Fingers crossed we don't have an unknown injury.

I'm not a Warnock fan by any stretch, and really feel like Cam Wood is well and truly ahead, however, to overcome the disappointment should he be selected, it's worth remembering that Warnock had, what was by his standards, something of a purple patch in the early part of last season, where his effort, at least, was much better.

What the heck has Warnock got over Wood Can he kick a 50 mtre Goal or make that 65 mtre if the pressure was on he'd bomb out-

What the heck has Warnock got over Wood Can he kick a 50 mtre Goal or make that 65 mtre if the pressure was on he'd bomb out-
He can get first hands on the ball in the ruck contest to get it to our midfield.
Agree that Wood is better around the ground but gets smashed in the ruck every time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He can get first hands on the ball in the ruck contest to get it to our midfield.
Agree that Wood is better around the ground but gets smashed in the ruck every time
Not bad against 3 Geelong Ruckman and clearances stood up

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-04-01/blues-load-up

Blues load up for season opener

CARLTON has received a boost ahead of its season-opening clash against Richmond on Thursday night with coach Mick Malthouse declaring vice-captain Bryce Gibbs, Chris Yarran and Robert Warnock would be fit to take on the Tigers.

Malthouse also said former Giant Kristian Jaksch would make his club debut on Thursday night, while the Blues were likely to name one or two debutants from their recent draftees.

Jaksch and Jones will debut :D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait!? Our cheer squad is being situated in the southern stands? Thought I'd be surrounded by tigers supporters. Thanks god. Would have been awkward being the only blue awashed in a sea of tigers...

Cheer squad sits in M3 Punt Rd end behind the goals at our home games.

I still wonder how you can play both Carrazzo and Curnow, as both taggers.
If Carrazzo plays as a tagger then surely Curnow's role is under the spotlight.

Guessing Clem is the sub.

Astbury a slim chance to play for them, Miles will be fine.

Vlastuin, Astbury, Chaplin
Houli, Rance, Ellis
Deledio, Martin, Conca
Lennon, Griffiths, Edwards
Vickery, Riewoldt, Morris
Maric, Cotchin, Miles
Lloyd, Hunt, Grigg, Lambert (s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back