Preview Rnd 12 Changes vs Dockers (Freo/Walyalup) – Alice Springs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adductor soreness apparently
A wise decision, if so. It's a long season, and we want him to be cherry for K/B match.

I've just finished Re watching last weeks game, and i swear that both Oliver and Fritta are the softest going around in the AFL.

Both just bludging on the team.

No real effort defensively, or offence, they're pathetic.

Oliver looks like he's on mood stabilizers. so out of touch.
He should be given a rest, to find some touch and confidence with Casey.

Even with Farris White and Schache out. Still leaves Fullerton, BBB, Kentfield and Jeffo in our Casey forward line.

Even with Farris White and Schache out. Still leaves Fullerton, BBB, Kentfield and Jeffo in our Casey forward line.
You were complaining about us not taking a key forward with our second rounder last year. What point are you even trying to make anymore?

Haha I’m just having a laugh. You need to lighten up mate. Satire comedy mustn’t be your thing.
Are you satirising yourself?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the 5 key forwards that Danster wanted in Jeffo, Schache, Kentfield, Fullerton and Turner now on our list, it’s time for Stafford to step up and give us the next Carey and Lockett combo.

Still tripping about having a bloke called Kentfield on our team. It's great. Getting some real cult figures down at Casey with Kentfield, Sestan, Honey Badger mk2 and a 20kg Jefferson. Feeling like the Mighty Ducks down at Casey. Ben Brown down there looking like Fulton Reed.

Don’t mind the change. Happy we didn’t go BBB. Bit of a worry we have Petty backing Gawn up in the ruck though.
Short of sending him to Casey for a month, I was thinking it might not hurt to throw him into the ruck for 5 minutes a quarter just to get him into some games and having to throw his body around.

Might not actually be the worst thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back