Preview Rnd 12 Changes vs Dockers (Freo/Walyalup) – Alice Springs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy i hope my meme in 'the cut' comes true and we play Brown and they play Taberner to determine which is the greatest full forward on earth

Oh boy i hope my meme in 'the cut' comes true and we play Brown and they play Taberner to determine which is the greatest full forward on earth

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

The other options is rushing Disco back after a calf.

Which I'd prefer to Brown.

Man this game is gonna be a slog.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Id prefer to play with 17 or if they don't allow that Laurie deep in the goal square. He has the same physical presence

Id prefer to play with 17 or if they don't allow that Laurie deep in the goal square. He has the same physical presence
If we play Brown you better believe ill be cheering for him to do **** all again and for us to get beaten. Mind you every time ive really wanted us to lose this year we've won (against the Dogs and Saints). So maybe I should be saying Brown will kick 6 and we will win by 10 goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus how does Brown get a run when we have our superstar tall forward quartet of Schache, Fullerton, Jefferson and Kentfield breathing down his neck.

Can’t wait to see Casey’s forwardline

HF. Fullerton. Schache. Kentfield.
FF. Farris White. Jefferson. Seston

Edit: wtf why can’t I like this post

Jesus how does Brown get a run when we have our superstar tall forward quartet of Schache, Fullerton, Jefferson and Kentfield breathing down his neck.

Schache is injured. Farris-White is playing Ammos. Fullarton is a test (hamstring)

Nice melt tho

What are you melting about now?

Schache is injured. Farris-White is playing Ammos. Fullarton is a test (hamstring)

Nice melt tho

Struggling to get a kick in the ammo's too going off reports. Has to be the worst listed Melbourne player since ive been supporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back