Game Day Rnd 16 Carlton v Brisbane Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its not selection, its drafting. We need another KPF.

Look at last week when we had a KPF that offered nothing (Casboult). The same thing happened as what youre watching now. It wont change shit.

Playing KPF that arent up to it isnt the way forward.
You’re clearly trolling now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys watching this shit?

Embarrasing!!!!!

17th team On the ladder is absolutely flogging us and making us look like a joke.

Rich’s desperate last minute chase on poulson says it all really

You’re staunch! I give you that. But **** me this is terrible today. It’s almost like you’re putting it on. It’s ok to question things and be unhappy when we clearly make questionable decisions and don’t learn from mistakes!

Everyone makes mistakes, but it’s what we learn from them going forward that sets apart the best
I'd actually agree with most of what you're saying, but the difference between us is that I thought this match was inevitably going to go this way, because this is where we are at. Better teams underestimate us, and we get on a roll before they bring their best and we cannot match it; poor teams play their Grand Finals against us, determined to ensure that they notch a win from a match wherever they can.

This year has been a writeoff pretty much since Gibbs got traded and Doch got injured. Why people expect players like Lamb, Daisy, Murphy, Kreuz, Graham, Rowe, Jones, Casboult (I know he's not in today) to match players like Beams, Robbo, Zorko, Rich, Hodge, Christenson, Taylor, Mathison is rather significantly beyond me; we're literally at the mercy of our older players, because our kids cannot run all match yet, are not strong enough for long enough, and cannot be expected to play consistently week in week out. When our older players lead the way - a trial for some of them to even play at a par level - we can go with most teams. When they don't, we're a dumpster fire.

Why people insist on reacting like this every single week is just beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back