Preview Rnd 17 Carlton v Western Bulldogs @ Etihad Saturday Jul 21 - 7.40PM Team - Post #266

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
out- judd touhy walker joseph armfield gibbs garlett jamison
in-ellard thornton dale mitchell buckley okeefe mcarthy bootsma

out- judd touhy walker joseph armfield gibbs garlett jamison
in-ellard thornton dale mitchell buckley okeefe mcarthy bootsma
aj and army have not been perfect but in our best of late (of course inj may exclude AJ)

yeah some of my suggested ins probably dont deserve a game on form but we have to have a look them before years end
Ellard certainly does on form (should have played last week) if anything should be stand in captain for only one (maybe Robbo and Army ) that has the balls for the gig.
This is a great test for the team and an opp I think they will snap up. The odds will be against us and we will respond.

Big finals aren't won without KPFs. Far more contested game at that end of the year.
Well I guess we don't have to worry about that this year.
There is no sense whatsoever in playing our best backman forward rather than searching through all of our stocks to find a forward for the future. Henderson is worth 4 goals as a back and maybe 2 as a forward.
We know Waite is only ever available for at best 50% of the season so now is the time to be looking for his replacement rather than screwing our defensive unit to try and win a few games that in the big scheme of things mean nothing.

With or without Juddy we will more than likely play you guys back into form........

Knew I picked the right week to take my Bulldogs loving partner to the Gold Coast. :(

With or without Juddy we will more than likely play you guys back into form........

It was a danger game even with Juddy in. .. Think the dogs have been in development mode and looking toward 2013 these last few weeks but will eye Carlton as a possible scalp to give the club a lift. .. They'll likely throw everything at us. ..

Having said that I expect us to come out breathing fire this week and answer any possibility of distraction caused by the Judd incident. ..

It was a danger game even with Juddy in. .. Think the dogs have been in development mode and looking toward 2013 these last few weeks but will eye Carlton as a possible scalp to give the club a lift. .. They'll likely throw everything at us. ..

Having said that I expect us to come out breathing fire this week and answer any possibility of distraction caused by the Judd incident. ..
both teams will have something to prove after the last week-lets see if we can step up as much as will be required

We had form two weeks ago when playing Collingwood. Ebbs and flows, so we won't have the Dogs to thank for anything.

Just thinking about Mitchell if he does indeed get a run this week.
Probably knows in himself that he's not quite ready yet, but may just be asked to do a job larger than he may have expected.
Whichever way, I hope he gets the run.

Just wondering why we played Casboult in the Nth Blues ressies rather than Squid...

Casbah maybe needed the run and Mitchell might have needed the rest. .. Also Casbah is more likely to be needed for his back up ruck work. ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sooo ... Judd, Joseph, Walker and Tuohy out.

Who is left?

Duigan Jamison Scotland
Yarran Watson McInnes
Gibbs McLean Robinson
Henderson Collins Armfield
Betts Mitchell/Waite Garlett
Kreuzer Carrazzo Murphy

Int: Bootsma Curnow Ellard Sub: Lucas

In: Bootsma, Ellard, Mitchell or Waite

If ROK, Kerr, White, Bower and Thornton want to have an AFL career at Carlton they've got 4 weeks to prove themselves.

Looking at our team sheet at the moment is the most depressing thing ever.

Sooo ... Judd, Joseph, Walker and Tuohy out.

Who is left?

Duigan Jamison Scotland
Yarran Watson McInnes
Gibbs McLean Robinson
Henderson Collins Armfield
Betts Mitchell/Waite Garlett
Kreuzer Carrazzo Murphy

Int: Bootsma Curnow Ellard Sub: Lucas

In: Bootsma, Ellard, Mitchell or Waite
At least Gibbs will finally be forced to play in the engine room.
Ive been wanting to give him a run through there for the whole season but...
He really doesnt fit into a midfield of Judd, Carrazzo, Murphy, with Simpson and Robinson on the wing.
Now with Judd and Simmo out, Gibbs can step up and show us his true potential
Im hoping this is a blessing in disguise and this will be the kick that gets Gibbs into gear

We are going to have a poor team on paper.:(

B:Army Jamo McInnes
HB: Yarran Watson Scotland
C: Gibbs Carrazzo Lucas
HF: Robinson Henderson Collins
F: Betts Mitchell Thornton
R: Kreuzer Murphy McLean
I: Ellard Duigan Curnow Sub: Garlett

Well if the boys aren't fired up by now there is no hope for any of them. Or us. What a season. And its only two thirds gone.

We might well say that things can't get any worse. Ha!

Please beat the Bulldogs boys. I can't take too much more of this shit.

We had form two weeks ago when playing Collingwood. Ebbs and flows, so we won't have the Dogs to thank for anything.

Just thinking about Mitchell if he does indeed get a run this week.
Probably knows in himself that he's not quite ready yet, but may just be asked to do a job larger than he may have expected.
Whichever way, I hope he gets the run.

Twitter feed from Ratts presser sounds as though Mitchell won't be considered and there is a better chance that "Two Weeks" Waite and Casboult will play.
I'd like to see Bell have a run.

"Levi played 70% at VFL level two weeks ago and played VFL reserves last weekend. We might be forced to bring him in." #RattenPresser

Welease Wevi!

lifeofobrian.jpg

Surely we would have to elevate a rookie or two this week, given the state of things.

Twitter feed from Ratts presser sounds as though Mitchell won't be considered and there is a better chance that "Two Weeks" Waite and Casboult will play.

Time to ring the Bell......:thumbsu:

Plonk him in the guts!

Casboult has done a lot more rucking, although I really don't rate him in this area.
This would have got him over the line ahead of Mitchell this week.

What an entry into AFL for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back