Preview Rnd 3 - Carlton v Fremantle Sunday 4th April 3.20PM @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many fumbles? I'll go with 10+

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
I would expect Ed to play really well for at least a few games.
Don't think we'll see him with consistent output though.

Have another look at the Tigers game . He kicked two goals and one was a down field free kick and the other I believe a chest make but a very good one . He was good I’m not saying he wasn’t and I would love him to come on but let’s not get carried away.
not only because oscar played well but also because levi has been really bad (due to injury I suspect)

Don't worry, we will lose a close one tomorrow and Teague will just say there are "positives" to take from the game. Meanwhile, Essendon (tipped to finishe below us) are thrashing St Kilda (tipped for top 8) and Sydney (tipped to finish below us) thrash Richmond (tipped for Premiership).

Our culture is weak as piss. Watch David Noble lay into North Melbourne - they will recover quicker than us because of his messaging to the players - unlike the excuses our coaches feed our players.

Just pray the injury gods have nothing more to offer us tomorrow and we can squeeze through for a win despite some likely passengers. Then more changes next week.

In McGov, Kennedy, Stocker, Cottrell, etc. for whoever truly doesn't meet the required standard tomorrow. Favour youth over experience and effort over skill where needed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will be a tough game for our boys. Really looking forward to the game. Hopefully we get a bit of revenge after last years game :drunk:. I think you guys have been given a bit of unfair coverage with the start, really rate your boys

Ok am I missing something? Trying to book 4 tickets for tomorrow (2 member upgrades and 2 GAs) and it keeps sticking us practically up the back behind the goals. Surely there has to be tickets closer to half forward/wing where GA used to be on level 3? Can't be that many people going tomorow.

Bit like the GWS selection....

I suspect a couple of players got a reprieve because of the injuries to Martin & Fisher.

Can’t have too many changes at the same time.
Well the way things are going this weekend, with the underdogs not just winning but thrashing the favourites, I have a very bad feeling about us starting as favourites.
Look at Sydney, playing many of its youngsters, and being well rewarded.
we are being coached by Teague who is favouring older players and he is still in reaction to Bolts playing the youngsters.

if we lose badly on Sunday Teague should be sacked.

we've played 2 games - count em, 2!
Not 2 games thy a lot of this group has been together for 3-5 years now .
Same shit different year just watch them scrape over the line put in a couple of solid wins that will bail the MC out and save a couple of oldies from the axe then the cycle will repeat in a few weeks .
Mediocrity acceptance .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back