Rnd 4 - West Coast vs Hawthorn - Gameday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Very impressed by the pressure put on all over the groud by your mob. You seem very much improved on last year.

One question, why wasn't Glass played on Franklin? Surely he is still your best defender.

Great effort by the boys today, pressure was good, if only we could have stopped Franklin. Would have liked to have seen Glassy or Macca on him at some stage. The fighting qualities shown by the team will pay off eventually, remember last year we would have lost this type of game by 10 goals. Amazing what another 20+ games does for our youngsters.

A couple of things. WTF happened with both the 50m and the free kick to Embers? On both occasions the ump called time off and the clock kept running down - are Tasmanians really that ****ing stupid?

They spent their budget on new sirens that could be heard on the ground. No money for properly functioning timeclocks this year. It's always so amatuerish down in Tassie.

good effort by the boys today showed a lot of character to get up off the canvas when all seemed like they were going to be over run .

Was filthy that Nic couldn`t hang onto the mark and also it looked like Cox was behind the goal post for the Embley touched point scored .

good effort by the boys today showed a lot of character to get up off the canvas when all seemed like they were going to be over run .

Was filthy that Nic couldn`t hang onto the mark and also it looked like Cox was behind the goal post for the Embley touched point scored .

Wait till you see the other angle mate, wait till you see the other angle.

****ing ****ing ****er. Could seriously be 4-0.

The improvement this year is miles ahead of what I was expecting, and although we're not anywhere close yet, this is the first time that I can start to see a champion side forming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if true...but according to Mitch Browns brother, he played with a broken hand/wrist :S guess we will find out soon enough

http://twitter.com/#!/njbrown16

Woosh said in his post match that Brown had an injured thumb which we dont think is too bad but we will have it looked at...

I trust the tweet from his brother TBH ...

What was cox and ebert doing trying to mark the ball on the line when no one else went up for it. i really think if we kicked that we would got it out the middle cause we had the run on and got back inside 50 and kennedy would of kicked the match winner lol well thats how it played out in my head....another 2 weeks to make amends we look alot better already this year were pretty fit running out games nicely, Just cant get a good score where are all our small forwards...

Was at the game Saturday and was pretty happy with how the boys played. The pressure was really really good. Our skills are still horrible at times and the Hawks ability to hit targets stood out. Kicking for goal was pretty average as well, there was really no excuse, was a perfect day for football.

Darling presented well all day and I was really impressed with him. Gaff did a few good things and i think he will become a really good player. I did notice twice that he didn't go in as hard as he could have done, the ball was there to be won and he didn't throw his body in. Although he did take a good mark going back with the flight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rnd 4 - West Coast vs Hawthorn - Gameday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back