Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ben Miller

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Marlion Pickett

Votes: 27 14.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Taranto easily leading our B&F. So with Cornes saying he is not in the top 150 afl players, he is basically admitting Richmond have no players good enough to be in the top 150 then. Now I've heard it all from Kane "click bait " Cornes.

Cracking Up Lol GIF
do wish dimma would the ‘click’ media less oxygen. who cares what ‘corn’ says?

You had me until you said Miller was tough
Look TT with the absence of Nankervis he's been asked to perform a role well beyond his maturity as an AFL footballer and been doing a sound job. Yesterday he ranked in the top 8 Richmond players so does that mean we drop him with the other 14 players and imply he's weak. In the Melbourne game with Ryan they both performed admirably up to 3q time and kept us in the game against the might of Gawn and Undies. HE was then ridiculously subbed off and the big chest beating Balta went into the ruck and we got run over as Balta got pansed in the Ruck. Now if that's not strong or tough enough for you I don't think anything will ever be???The way people carry on here about our young rucks Ryan is only two bad games for being up for trade in the Trade thread for a 175g bag of Salt and Vinegar chips.

Last edited:
think it was the golden child gibcus instead of nank

Yeah Nank has the syndesmosis doesn’t he? Takes ages to get over it. He’s going to be one banged up bloke by the end of it. Hopefully can play a season with the map of tassie when they get up

We really need a big target to kick to up forward. Hopefully Soldo is good to go next week so Ryan can spend more time down there. Even if he is, with Cumberland clearly needing a run in the twos and Dusty looking better as a mid/forward I think we probably need to give Bauer a go down there.

I hope on his return next week we look to trial Gibcus up forward in the twos. Worth a go considering our plethora of tall defenders.
I did think that however samo is growing in confidence with his ruckwork , let him at it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look TT with the absence of Nankervis he's been asked to perform a role well beyond his maturity as an AFL footballer and been doing a sound job. Yesterday he ranked in the top 8 Richmond players so does that mean we drop him with the other 14 players and imply he's weak. In the Melbourne game with Ryan they both performed admirably up to 3q time and kept us in the game against the might of Gawn and Undies. HE was then ridiculously subbed off and the big chest beating Balta went into the ruck and we got run over as Balta got pansed in the Ruck. Now if that's not strong or tough enough for you I don't nothing will ever be???The way people carry on here about our young rucks Ryan is only two bad games for being up for trade in the Trade thread for a 175g bag of Salt and Vinegar chips.
He's not tough as in he often goes up in marking contests 1 handed and doesn't throw his body around and doesnt attack the contest hard. Sure, he's been asked to play a role he's not best suited to but majority of supporters saw him as the starting 2nd ruck/kpf before the season. He had 2 touches last week, 1 effective. Had 6 years in the system. Ryan has already gone past him as a ruck and forward. It's kpd depth or nothing for him IMO.

Gotta love Damo out-doing Kane in the 'I hate Richmond,' pagent.

Thanks for this.The take-home from this, thanks to Stevie J is is no one's knee caps are sacred Karen / Purple
There is enough connection / passion at the Tigers that phone calls can be waste.

Good discussion to have on a national network that is not the broadcaster. Chompers has the producers in the ears at all times. Gave a Baseball bat to Stevie. Stevie swung for a homer.

Applause.

He's not tough as in he often goes up in marking contests 1 handed and doesn't throw his body around and doesnt attack the contest hard. Sure, he's been asked to play a role he's not best suited to but majority of supporters saw him as the starting 2nd ruck/kpf before the season. He had 2 touches last week, 1 effective. Had 6 years in the system. Ryan has already gone past him as a ruck and forward. It's kpd depth or nothing for him IMO.
They're not reasons for being not tough, but more an attitude thing. With an ageing list and a lot of retirements coming up and our limited ruck stocks he's the least of our issues. Every footballer has a bad day out and some a lot more. He was our ranked our 8th best player yesterday so kudos to him bouncing back. Yes i rate him as a defender so again he's playing a role which he's probably not best at which to his credit makes him a good prospect.

Last edited:
Do we have a result from the mro yet

Such a good bloke from all reports too...how does he end up like that on the end of tackles?!?
Broady got 4 weeks orff...this good bloke has to be good for at least a good one!

They're not reasons for being not tough, but more an attitude thing. With an ageing list and a lot of retirements coming up and our limited ruck stocks he's the least of our issues. Every footballer has a bad day out and some a lot more. He was our ranked our 8th best player yesterday so kudos to him bouncing back. Yes i rate him as a defender so again he's playing a role which he's probably not best at which to my credit makes him a good prospect.
Disagree.

Autopsy Roast & Toast v West Coast Round 8, changes for Geelong

Back