Rumour Robbie Williams AFL grand final entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

I would suspect that Robbie Williams would know zero about AF and wouldn't have even seen a game even on TV and plus the fact he's the day before yesterdays man i don't see any value in him being the grand final final entertainment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ignoring the on stage for a second, the look of having 100 people in a pen at the foot of the stage of whoever is playing dancing/rocking/swaying/Tassie two-stepping on a cavernous MCG is always an embarrassing look for the grand final.

It just looks like amateur hour.
This is a great point actually, the sheer size of the MCG makes almost anything look naff. NRL's smaller ground is probably why it's half time crap looks so much better on tv.

Throw a mil at AC/DC to play a 15min medley and have them open it too (maybe an after show like the Killers if they're still awake) and people will forget they're basically an international act too now. If its definitely Robbie because Gils kids want it, make sure Kylie comes out in those gold pants too then.

Well it’s confirmed he is doing the entertainment.

And the crowd goes mild

200.gif

You're The Voice is made to be played on the best stadium in Australia

IT HAS BAG PIPES DANG IT :p
I was at the private function that Robbie did in Melbourne 3 weeks ago.

He did 4 covers ... Land of 1000 Dances, Sweet Caroline ... and a coupla nods to Australia ... DownUnder and ... yep, You're the Voice !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Robbie Williams AFL grand final entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back