Robert Harvey - worst bloke ever! Sledging Bartel's estranged father and then sooking like a baby

Remove this Banner Ad

Scarlett was an overrated scragger and is borderline mentally handicapped. Harvey was a champ.
I think Scarlett won everything he has fair and square so your bitchy little "overrated" call flies out the window even quicker than your next flag tilt. :D

Unless of course you can put both of these things into clear perspective and change my mind...

Harvey sooks for 53 minutes over Scarlett's yucky words

Meanwhile, Scarlett sooks for 53 weeks over Maxwell's yucky words

Seriously, who lets Maxwell get in their head

Umm how long did Nick stew over what Geelong said to him in 2009?

Maxwell's best sledge against Geelong -

"They may have won the battle but they haven't won the war"

Funnier that it came immediately following the 2011 GF.

Maxwell's best sledge against Geelong -

"They may have won the battle but they haven't won the war"

Funnier that it came immediately following the 2011 GF.

Exclusive BigFooty footage of Maxwell after the 2011 GF

I remember that night pretty clearly actually, and Robert Harvey showed that he could dish it but not take it...........I also remember him having a vague memory when questioned by journos if hed said the things about Jimmy and his Dad at the time. Didn't even have the balls or the conviction to admit what he said, instead he played the victim. Pretty much sums up St Kildas pathetic history really.
One of the biggest justices in football was seeing this self centred middle paced flog, deprived of any premiership success.

4:22
I think it's Douglas might have had a word to Bartel about his father if you look really really closely.
Shame that Machete Scarlett wasn't there to give Bartel the support he needed.

Umm how long did Nick stew over what Geelong said to him in 2009?

As long as he cared to.

See it's not the fact that Scarlett emoed out like a little bitch for 53 weeks, it was the fact he judged Harvey for doing the exact same thing for 53 minutes

Hypocrisy like that is just plain sad

Big Footy bets. :D
ok I will pay that. Thats humility chef, something you need more practice at ;)

id argue the opposite actually...............GAZ Snr started at the Hawks, as did young Tuck......common denominator, Hawks!
so GAS is a hawk after all....great we can take credit for all his goals. Thanks :)

what 4 games or was it 7 before we let him go?

Plus hawks never regretted it.

Your basically saying GAS was a hawk...I dont believe it.

If they never regretted it why did they sign him to a 5 year contract in 1987?

4:22
I think it's Douglas might have had a word to Bartel about his father if you look really really closely.
Shame that Machete Scarlett wasn't there to give Bartel the support he needed.

that's still got nothing to do with my initial comment of Harvey being able to dish it but not take it..........Youre not even on topic dopey. Next video please!

I remember that night pretty clearly actually, and Robert Harvey showed that he could dish it but not take it...........I also remember him having a vague memory when questioned by journos if hed said the things about Jimmy and his Dad at the time. Didn't even have the balls or the conviction to admit what he said, instead he played the victim. Pretty much sums up St Kildas pathetic history really.
One of the biggest justices in football was seeing this self centred middle paced flog, deprived of any premiership success.
You remember that 'night' pretty clearly... Given it was a day game I have doubts about your recollection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You remember that 'night' pretty clearly... Given it was a day game I have doubts about your recollection.
nice username flog........you post like Harvey played......middle paced
What I also remember about that night was the ten goal smashing we handed the Saints, how ungracious Robert Harvey was in defeat, and how smoothly the beers went down!
You probably just remember crying into your pillow and not coming out of your room for two days......am I right?

Shouldn't blame the Tuck Family for being related to Gary Ablett Snr
No one is blaming them for anything.
Just pointing out the obvious weaknesses that appear to be apparent in their family values.

Scarlett is a dog that isn't fit to lick the shit off a champion like Harvey's boots.
C'mon Plugger, you know he is fit enough to get down and do that... Umpires might have a problem with it though...
You only have to look at how many slanging matches and dog acts Scarlett was involved in compared to Harvey to see who is a worse bloke.
Harvey didn't seem like a bad bloke at all...

Fair enough he was frustrated at the end of his career but who wouldn't be after coming so close?
Only guy I could compare it too would be GAS and we all know how that went.

Just keep him away from the schoolgirl and his legacy will remain intact. :thumbsu:

What's really lulzworthy is how the collingflog and dawks fans are frothing up about him and his book.
Scarlo. Getting the last laugh. As always. He's trolling you all and you're to bog stupid to realise it :D

If you read the main board thread it seems Pies and Hawks fans have formed some sort of brotherhood (their words not mine).

Scarlett refused to say

What happens on the field, stays on the field....

...unless he wins the sledge war, then the flog is more than happy to translate all proceedings for the world to hear. Shithouse bloke

Mate, it's what the people want to hear. BF has tripled it's post count with mewling Pies supporters since the excerpt was released. Everybody's happy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Robert Harvey - worst bloke ever! Sledging Bartel's estranged father and then sooking like a baby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back